Nicolas Cage net worth: Nicolas Cage is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million. Nicolas Cage was born Nicolas Kim Coppola on January 7, 1964 in Long Beach, California. Cage attended Beverly Hills High School and UCLA's School of Theatre. Through his father, Cage is the nephew of director Francis Ford Coppola and actress Talia Shire, and the cousin of directors Sofia Coppola and Roman Coppola, and actor Jason Schwartzman. To avoid the appearance of nepotism, Cage changed his last name, which was inspired by the Marvel Comics superhero Luke Cage. He landed his first film role in 1982's "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and from that time has worked steadily in such films as "Valley Girl", "Raising Arizona", "Peggy Sue Got Married", "Honeymoon in Vegas", "Face/Off", "Con Air", "Gone in Sixty Seconds", "The Rock", and "The Family Man"; just to name a few of his more than 70 film credits to date. Nicolas Cage won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his starring role in the film "Leaving Las Vegas". Cage has also been honored with the Toronto Film Critics' Association Award for Best Actor for his starring role in 2002's "Adaptation". Cage has been married to actress Patricia Arquette and daughter of Elvis Presley Lisa Marie Presley. Since 2004 he has been married to former waitress Alice Kim.
Nicolas Cage Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1964 (51 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Nicolas Kim Coppola, Nicholas Cage, Nicolas Coppola, Nick, Nicholas Kim Coppola, Nick Cage, Nic Cage, Blue
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Nicolas Cage Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Croods$1,000,000
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance$7,500,000
- Seeking Justice$12,000,000
- Drive Angry$6,000,000
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice$12,000,000
- The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans$2,000,000
- National Treasure$20,000,000
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin$7,000,000
- Gone in Sixty Seconds$20,000,000
- Bringing Out the Dead$10,000,000
- Snake Eyes$16,000,000
- The Rock$4,000,000
- Leaving Las Vegas$240,000
- Vampire's Kiss$40,000
- Valley Girl$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!Guess how much those Patti Pies have made in less than a week! Hint: It's a lot!