Nicolas Cage net worth: Nicolas Cage is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million. Nicolas Cage was born Nicolas Kim Coppola on January 7, 1964 in Long Beach, California. Cage attended Beverly Hills High School and UCLA's School of Theatre. Through his father, Cage is the nephew of director Francis Ford Coppola and actress Talia Shire, and the cousin of directors Sofia Coppola and Roman Coppola, and actor Jason Schwartzman. To avoid the appearance of nepotism, Cage changed his last name, which was inspired by the Marvel Comics superhero Luke Cage. He landed his first film role in 1982's "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and from that time has worked steadily in such films as "Valley Girl", "Raising Arizona", "Peggy Sue Got Married", "Honeymoon in Vegas", "Face/Off", "Con Air", "Gone in Sixty Seconds", "The Rock", and "The Family Man"; just to name a few of his more than 70 film credits to date. Nicolas Cage won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his starring role in the film "Leaving Las Vegas". Cage has also been honored with the Toronto Film Critics' Association Award for Best Actor for his starring role in 2002's "Adaptation". Cage has been married to actress Patricia Arquette and daughter of Elvis Presley Lisa Marie Presley. Since 2004 he has been married to former waitress Alice Kim.
Nicolas Cage Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1964
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Nicolas Kim Coppola, Nicholas Cage, Nicolas Coppola, Nick, Nicholas Kim Coppola, Nick Cage, Nic Cage, Blue
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Nicolas Cage Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Croods$1,000,000
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance$7,500,000
- Seeking Justice$12,000,000
- Drive Angry$6,000,000
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice$12,000,000
- The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans$2,000,000
- National Treasure$20,000,000
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin$7,000,000
- Gone in Sixty Seconds$20,000,000
- Bringing Out the Dead$10,000,000
- Snake Eyes$16,000,000
- The Rock$4,000,000
- Leaving Las Vegas$240,000
- Vampire's Kiss$40,000
- Valley Girl$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...The creator of Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos, just had a very very very good week....
- He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?At just 27, Jon Carder sold his company for $10 million and retired. Three weeks later, he went back to work. But why, when he had enough money to never work again?