Nicolas Cage net worth: Nicolas Cage is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million. Nicolas Cage was born Nicolas Kim Coppola on January 7, 1964 in Long Beach, California. Cage attended Beverly Hills High School and UCLA's School of Theatre. Through his father, Cage is the nephew of director Francis Ford Coppola and actress Talia Shire, and the cousin of directors Sofia Coppola and Roman Coppola, and actor Jason Schwartzman. To avoid the appearance of nepotism, Cage changed his last name, which was inspired by the Marvel Comics superhero Luke Cage. He landed his first film role in 1982's "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and from that time has worked steadily in such films as "Valley Girl", "Raising Arizona", "Peggy Sue Got Married", "Honeymoon in Vegas", "Face/Off", "Con Air", "Gone in Sixty Seconds", "The Rock", and "The Family Man"; just to name a few of his more than 70 film credits to date. Nicolas Cage won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his starring role in the film "Leaving Las Vegas". Cage has also been honored with the Toronto Film Critics' Association Award for Best Actor for his starring role in 2002's "Adaptation". Cage has been married to actress Patricia Arquette and daughter of Elvis Presley Lisa Marie Presley. Since 2004 he has been married to former waitress Alice Kim.
Nicolas Cage Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1964 (52 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Nicolas Kim Coppola, Nicholas Cage, Nicolas Coppola, Nick, Nicholas Kim Coppola, Nick Cage, Nic Cage, Blue
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
Nicolas Cage Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Croods$1,000,000
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance$7,500,000
- Seeking Justice$12,000,000
- Drive Angry$6,000,000
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice$12,000,000
- The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans$2,000,000
- National Treasure$20,000,000
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin$7,000,000
- Gone in Sixty Seconds$20,000,000
- Bringing Out the Dead$10,000,000
- Snake Eyes$16,000,000
- The Rock$4,000,000
- Leaving Las Vegas$240,000
- Vampire's Kiss$40,000
- Valley Girl$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.