Nicolas Cage net worth: Nicolas Cage is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million. Nicolas Cage was born Nicolas Kim Coppola on January 7, 1964 in Long Beach, California. Cage attended Beverly Hills High School and UCLA's School of Theatre. Through his father, Cage is the nephew of director Francis Ford Coppola and actress Talia Shire, and the cousin of directors Sofia Coppola and Roman Coppola, and actor Jason Schwartzman. To avoid the appearance of nepotism, Cage changed his last name, which was inspired by the Marvel Comics superhero Luke Cage. He landed his first film role in 1982's "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and from that time has worked steadily in such films as "Valley Girl", "Raising Arizona", "Peggy Sue Got Married", "Honeymoon in Vegas", "Face/Off", "Con Air", "Gone in Sixty Seconds", "The Rock", and "The Family Man"; just to name a few of his more than 70 film credits to date. Nicolas Cage won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his starring role in the film "Leaving Las Vegas". Cage has also been honored with the Toronto Film Critics' Association Award for Best Actor for his starring role in 2002's "Adaptation". Cage has been married to actress Patricia Arquette and daughter of Elvis Presley Lisa Marie Presley. Since 2004 he has been married to former waitress Alice Kim.
Nicolas Cage Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1964 (52 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Nicolas Kim Coppola, Nicholas Cage, Nicolas Coppola, Nick, Nicholas Kim Coppola, Nick Cage, Nic Cage, Blue
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Nicolas Cage Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Croods$1,000,000
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance$7,500,000
- Seeking Justice$12,000,000
- Drive Angry$6,000,000
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice$12,000,000
- The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans$2,000,000
- National Treasure$20,000,000
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin$7,000,000
- Gone in Sixty Seconds$20,000,000
- Bringing Out the Dead$10,000,000
- Snake Eyes$16,000,000
- The Rock$4,000,000
- Leaving Las Vegas$240,000
- Vampire's Kiss$40,000
- Valley Girl$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.