Nicolas Cage net worth: Nicolas Cage is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million. Nicolas Cage was born Nicolas Kim Coppola on January 7, 1964 in Long Beach, California. Cage attended Beverly Hills High School and UCLA's School of Theatre. Through his father, Cage is the nephew of director Francis Ford Coppola and actress Talia Shire, and the cousin of directors Sofia Coppola and Roman Coppola, and actor Jason Schwartzman. To avoid the appearance of nepotism, Cage changed his last name, which was inspired by the Marvel Comics superhero Luke Cage. He landed his first film role in 1982's "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and from that time has worked steadily in such films as "Valley Girl", "Raising Arizona", "Peggy Sue Got Married", "Honeymoon in Vegas", "Face/Off", "Con Air", "Gone in Sixty Seconds", "The Rock", and "The Family Man"; just to name a few of his more than 70 film credits to date. Nicolas Cage won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his starring role in the film "Leaving Las Vegas". Cage has also been honored with the Toronto Film Critics' Association Award for Best Actor for his starring role in 2002's "Adaptation". Cage has been married to actress Patricia Arquette and daughter of Elvis Presley Lisa Marie Presley. Since 2004 he has been married to former waitress Alice Kim.
Nicolas Cage Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1964
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Nicolas Kim Coppola, Nicholas Cage, Nicolas Coppola, Nick, Nicholas Kim Coppola, Nick Cage, Nic Cage, Blue
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Nicolas Cage Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Croods$1,000,000
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance$7,500,000
- Seeking Justice$12,000,000
- Drive Angry$6,000,000
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice$12,000,000
- The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans$2,000,000
- National Treasure$20,000,000
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin$7,000,000
- Gone in Sixty Seconds$20,000,000
- Bringing Out the Dead$10,000,000
- Snake Eyes$16,000,000
- The Rock$4,000,000
- Leaving Las Vegas$240,000
- Vampire's Kiss$40,000
- Valley Girl$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.
- The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?We all start out playing our favorite sport for fun, but when we get older sports becomes all about the money. And when you consider the size of these paychecks... it's easy to see why!
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?