Nick Nolte net worth: Nick Nolte is an American actor who has a net worth of $75 million. Nick Nolte acquired that net worth acting in over 40 movies and appearing in many television shows. With ruggedly handsome looks and a gravel voice, Nick Nolte got a late start in the movie industry, being 35 when he made his debut in the miniseries Rich Man, Poor Man (ABC, 1975). Born Nicholas King "Nick" Nolte on February 8, 1941, in Omaha, Nebraska, he went on to play parts in box office hits like North Dallas Forty (1979) and 48 Hours (1982), a huge action-comedy hit. Even though his turbulent off-screen life seemed to occupy his energies, Nolte made a memorable turn in Down and Out in Beverly Hills (1986) before giving less impressive performance in Another 48 Hours (1990). His skills of a well-rounded actor were fully exposed in The Prince of Tides ( 1991, with Barbra Streisand) and Affliction (1997, with James Coburn), both of which earned him Oscar nominations. Although his career was briefly overshadowed by his DUI arrest in 2002, Nick Nolte reclaimed his on-screen respect with The Good Thief (2003), Hotel Rwanda (2004) and the Ben Stiller comedy Tropic Thunder (2008). Having proved his best years are far from over, he even did voice-over work for the children's films Over the Hedge (2006) and The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008). While his work in the 2011 drama Warrior, as the father of two MMA fighters, brought him an Oscar, BAFTA, as well as Screen Actors Guild nominations for Best Supporting Actor.
Nick Nolte Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 8, 1941 (75 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Voice Actor, Model
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Nicholas King Nolte, Nicholas King "Nick" Nolte
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Nick Nolte Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Thin Red Line$1,000,000
- I Love Trouble$7,000,000
- Blue Chips$7,000,000
- The Prince of Tides$4,000,000
- 48 Hrs.$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.