Neve Campbell net worth: Neve Campbell is a Canadian actress who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Neve Campbell was born in October of 1973 and is best known for her roles in 1990 teen films and TV shows, including Party of Five and the Scream series. As well as The Craft, Wild Things, Panic, and The Company, though the latter two were released in the early 2000s. She first got her start when appearing in a 1991 commercial for Coca-Cola, which was made to promote Bryan Adams's Waking Up the Nation tour. She then went on to take various small roles in American and Canadian television before landing what is considered to be her breakthrough role on Party of Five. She played Julia Salinger on the show for six years, from 1994 until 2000, and won a Golden Globe Award for her efforts, for best drama, in 1996. In 1995, she married fellow Canadian actor, Jeff Colt. However, they divorced just three years later in 1998. She became engaged to her second husband in 2005 after having met English actor, John Light. They were married two years later in 2007, but later divorced in 2010. Campbell has one son, Caspian, who was born in 2012, with her parter, JJ Field.
Neve Campbell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1973 (42 years old)
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Neve Adrianne Campbell, Neve Adrienne Campbell, Chole
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Neve Campbell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Churchill: The Hollywood Years$3,000,000
- The Company$5,000,000
- Scream 3$4,000,000
- Drowning Mona$750,000
- Three to Tango$2,500,000
- Wild Things$2,000,000
- Scream 2$3,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.