Neve Campbell net worth: Neve Campbell is a Canadian actress who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Neve Campbell was born in October of 1973 and is best known for her roles in 1990 teen films and TV shows, including Party of Five and the Scream series. As well as The Craft, Wild Things, Panic, and The Company, though the latter two were released in the early 2000s. She first got her start when appearing in a 1991 commercial for Coca-Cola, which was made to promote Bryan Adams's Waking Up the Nation tour. She then went on to take various small roles in American and Canadian television before landing what is considered to be her breakthrough role on Party of Five. She played Julia Salinger on the show for six years, from 1994 until 2000, and won a Golden Globe Award for her efforts, for best drama, in 1996. In 1995, she married fellow Canadian actor, Jeff Colt. However, they divorced just three years later in 1998. She became engaged to her second husband in 2005 after having met English actor, John Light. They were married two years later in 2007, but later divorced in 2010. Campbell has one son, Caspian, who was born in 2012, with her parter, JJ Field.
Neve Campbell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Neve Adrianne Campbell, Neve Adrienne Campbell, Chole
Date of Birth
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Neve Campbell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Churchill: The Hollywood Years$3,000,000
- The Company$5,000,000
- Scream 3$4,000,000
- Drowning Mona$750,000
- Three to Tango$2,500,000
- Wild Things$2,000,000
- Scream 2$3,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.
- Attention future billionaires of the world! Class is in session. We've compiled a list of books that have inspired current billionaires. Your syllabus is below...
- Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???Does it make sense for Vanessa Rousso to try to win the $500 thousand prize on Big Brother while the World Series of Poker is going on?