Neil Patrick Harris Net North: Neil Patrick Harris is an American actor, producer, singer and director who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Neil Patrick Harris was born June 15, 1973 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. As a child actor, he is best known for his wildly popular role as Doogie Houser, M.D. (1989-93). He is most recently best known for his role as Barney Stinson on the television series How I Met Your Mother, for which he received four Emmy nominations. He has also appeared in films such as Starship Troopers (1997), Beastly (2011), The Smurfs (2011) and The Smurfs 2 (2013). Harris was named as one of Time magazine's 100 most influential people in 2010, and was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in September 2011. He also hosted the Tony Awards on Broadway in 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2013, for which he won several special class Emmy Awards. In 2014, he starred as the title role of Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway, for which he won the 2014 Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical. He also performed on stage in Rent and Cabaret. As a youngster, Harris got his start in a role as the dog Toto in a grade school production of The Wizard of Oz. He also appeared in several plays and musicals while attending La Cueva High School. In 1988, at the age of 15, Neil Patrick Harris won a Golden Globe nomination for his performance opposite Whoopi Goldberg in the drama Clara's Heart. The following year, he landed the leading role as a teenage surgeon on ABC's Doogie Howser, M.D. He publicly announced his sexual orientation in 2006, making the statement in People magazine, "I am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man, living my life to the fullest."
Neil Patrick Harris Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Neil Patrick Harris against
- Random Celebrity
Neil Patrick Harris
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Magician, Singer, Television producer, Musician, Film Producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Comedian
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
NPH, Neil Harris, Neal Harris, Neal Patrick Harris
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Neil Patrick Harris Earnings
- How I Met Your Mother$150,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.