Natasha Henstridge net worth and salary: Natasha Henstridge is a Canadian actress and former model who has a net worth of $14.5 million dollars. Natasha Henstridge was born in Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada in August of 1974. She was raised in a trailer park and left home at at the age of 14. She entered the Casablanca Modeling Agency's Look of the Year contest at 14 and became first runner-up. At 15 she went to Paris and made the cover of the French version of Cosmopolitan. She appeared in commercials for Old Spice, Olay, and Lady Stetson. She made her film debut in Species in 1995. She won an MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss for Species in 1996. Natasha also appeared in Species II, Maximum Risk, The Whole Nine Yards, and Ghosts of Mars. On TV she has appeared in The Outer Limits, Commander in Chief, She Spies, Eli Stone, and CSI: Miami. She has two songs and was previously married to Damian Chapa and Darius Campbell. Her yet to be released projects include The Christmas Gamble, Badge of Honor, Anatomy of Deception, and The Bronx Bull. She was voted by Femme Fatales magazine as #1 on their Sci-Fi's Sexy 50 list. She has turned down roles in Independence Day and Men in Black.
Natasha Henstridge Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Natasha Henstridge against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Natasha T. Henstridge, The chick from Species, Natasha Tonya Henstridge
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Natasha Henstridge Earnings
- Maximum Risk$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.