Natasha Henstridge net worth and salary: Natasha Henstridge is a Canadian actress and former model who has a net worth of $14.5 million dollars. Natasha Henstridge was born in Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada in August of 1974. She was raised in a trailer park and left home at at the age of 14. She entered the Casablanca Modeling Agency's Look of the Year contest at 14 and became first runner-up. At 15 she went to Paris and made the cover of the French version of Cosmopolitan. She appeared in commercials for Old Spice, Olay, and Lady Stetson. She made her film debut in Species in 1995. She won an MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss for Species in 1996. Natasha also appeared in Species II, Maximum Risk, The Whole Nine Yards, and Ghosts of Mars. On TV she has appeared in The Outer Limits, Commander in Chief, She Spies, Eli Stone, and CSI: Miami. She has two songs and was previously married to Damian Chapa and Darius Campbell. Her yet to be released projects include The Christmas Gamble, Badge of Honor, Anatomy of Deception, and The Bronx Bull. She was voted by Femme Fatales magazine as #1 on their Sci-Fi's Sexy 50 list. She has turned down roles in Independence Day and Men in Black.
Natasha Henstridge Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Natasha Henstridge against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Natasha T. Henstridge, The chick from Species, Natasha Tonya Henstridge
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Natasha Henstridge Earnings
- Maximum Risk$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence DealingsThe Panama Papers reveal that George Soros's Soros Capital set up an offshore company in the Cayman Islands so that it could invest with the Carlyle Group alongside members of the Bin Laden family.