Natasha Henstridge net worth and salary: Natasha Henstridge is a Canadian actress and former model who has a net worth of $14.5 million dollars. Natasha Henstridge was born in Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada in August of 1974. She was raised in a trailer park and left home at at the age of 14. She entered the Casablanca Modeling Agency's Look of the Year contest at 14 and became first runner-up. At 15 she went to Paris and made the cover of the French version of Cosmopolitan. She appeared in commercials for Old Spice, Olay, and Lady Stetson. She made her film debut in Species in 1995. She won an MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss for Species in 1996. Natasha also appeared in Species II, Maximum Risk, The Whole Nine Yards, and Ghosts of Mars. On TV she has appeared in The Outer Limits, Commander in Chief, She Spies, Eli Stone, and CSI: Miami. She has two songs and was previously married to Damian Chapa and Darius Campbell. Her yet to be released projects include The Christmas Gamble, Badge of Honor, Anatomy of Deception, and The Bronx Bull. She was voted by Femme Fatales magazine as #1 on their Sci-Fi's Sexy 50 list. She has turned down roles in Independence Day and Men in Black.
Natasha Henstridge Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Natasha Henstridge against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Natasha T. Henstridge, The chick from Species, Natasha Tonya Henstridge
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Natasha Henstridge Earnings
- Maximum Risk$2,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.