Naomi Watts net worth and salary: Naomi Watts is a British-Australian actress who has a net worth of $20 million. Naomi Watts was born in 1968 in Shoreham, Kent, England and after her father's death n 1976, the family moved to Australia where she attended North Sydney Girls High School. During this time, Naomi Watts was taking acting lessons and this is where she met her best friend Nicole Kidman for the first time. After acting in a number of Australian television commercials, Naomi Watts landed her first film role in 1986s "For Love Alone". In 1991, Naomi Watts starred alongside Nicole Kidman and Thandie Newton in "Flirting". Once she moved to the U.S., Naomi Watts had roles in such films as "Tank Girl", "Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering", and "Dangerous Beauty". She received critical acclaim for her roles in "Mulholland Drive" and "The Ring". In 2003, Naomi Watts received nominations for the Academy Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress for her performance in "21 Grams". Naomi Watts also appeared in "Ned Kelly", "I Heart Huckabees", and "King Kong" among other films. Naomi Watts dated the late Heath Ledger for two years from 2002 to 2004. Since 2005, Naomi Watts has been in a relationship with the actor Live Schreiber. The couple has two sons, Sasha and Sammy.
Naomi Watts Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 28, 1968 (47 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)
Naomi Ellen Watts, Queen of Remakes
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!on May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial Activitieson May 6, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Ryan Fitzpatrick Claims He'd Rather Sit Out Next Season, Than Take Jets Offeron May 6, 2016
Naomi Watts Earnings
- King Kong$5,000,000
- Children of the Corn: The Gathering$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Comcast Pockets DreamWorks Animation For $3.8 BillionA welcome payday and a beneficial partnership are in the making following the announcement that Comcast will acquire DreamWorks Pictures' powerful animation arm, DreamWorks Animation.
- Dee Gordon's 80-Game Suspension Is Not Going To Cost Him MuchWhen the Marlins front office signed Dee Gordon to a five-year, fully guaranteed $50 million contract, they probably thought he was a bargain. The real deal would end up being what his 80-game suspension would cost him.