Naomi Watts net worth and salary: Naomi Watts is a British-Australian actress who has a net worth of $20 million. Naomi Watts was born in 1968 in Shoreham, Kent, England and after her father's death n 1976, the family moved to Australia where she attended North Sydney Girls High School. During this time, Naomi Watts was taking acting lessons and this is where she met her best friend Nicole Kidman for the first time. After acting in a number of Australian television commercials, Naomi Watts landed her first film role in 1986s "For Love Alone". In 1991, Naomi Watts starred alongside Nicole Kidman and Thandie Newton in "Flirting". Once she moved to the U.S., Naomi Watts had roles in such films as "Tank Girl", "Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering", and "Dangerous Beauty". She received critical acclaim for her roles in "Mulholland Drive" and "The Ring". In 2003, Naomi Watts received nominations for the Academy Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress for her performance in "21 Grams". Naomi Watts also appeared in "Ned Kelly", "I Heart Huckabees", and "King Kong" among other films. Naomi Watts dated the late Heath Ledger for two years from 2002 to 2004. Since 2005, Naomi Watts has been in a relationship with the actor Live Schreiber. The couple has two sons, Sasha and Sammy.
Naomi Watts Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 28, 1968
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)
Naomi Ellen Watts, Queen of Remakes
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 Millionon Aug 26, 2015
Naomi Watts Earnings
- King Kong$5,000,000
- Children of the Corn: The Gathering$5,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Is Jordan Spieth The Next Michael Jordan Or Lionel Messi? Here's Why Some Say Yes.Jordan Spieth did more in four weeks than many golfers have in an entire PGA Tour career. Let's break down Speith's year and the years ahead.