Nancy Cartwright Net Worth: Nancy Cartwright is an American film and television actress, comedian and voice artist who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Nancy Cartwright was born October 25, 1957 in Dayton, Ohio. She is best known for her long-running role as Bart Simpson on the animated television series The Simpsons. Cartwright voices other characters for the show, including Nelson Muntz, Ralph Wiggum, Todd Flanders, Kearney and Database. She made her film debut in the It's A Good Life segment of 1983's Twilight Zone the Movie. Another notable role came two years later in the historical adventure Flesh + Blood (1985) starring Jennifer Jason Leigh. In 1998, she returned to the big screen with a small role as a secretary in Godzilla. Cartwright's small screen work turned out to be her niche and she went on to appear in several TV-movies and guest star on a number of series. In 1982, she made her debut in the title role of a young girl wrongly institutionalized in the CBS TV biopic Marian Rose White. She followed up with a steady stream of telefilms while also continuing her plentiful voice work. In 1987, a new chapter began in Cartwright's professional career when she landed the role of the ten-year-old Bart Simpson character, a shar- tongued mischief-maker for animated segments of The Tracey Ullman Show. In 2000, Cartwright published her autobiography, My Life as a 10-Year-Old Boy. Laura A. Bischoff of the Dayton Daily News commented that the book was the "ultimate insider's guide to The Simpsons" but critics complained that the book lacked interesting stories and was aimed mostly at fans of The Simpsons. Cartwright adapted My Life as a 10-Year-Old Boy into a one-woman play in 2004; the play received lackluster reviews. In 2001, she founded the production company SportsBlast and created an online animated series called The Kellys. The series was focused on racing; Cartwright voices a seven-year-old named Chip Kelly. In 2002, SportsBlast received a Silver Remi Award from the WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival for The Kellys.
Nancy Cartwright Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Nancy Campbell Cartwright, Nancy Jean Cartwright, Cartwright, Nancy, NecroNance, Nancy Bartfight, Nancy Bartfright, Nasty Nancy Cartwright, Bartfright Cartwright, Nefarious Nancy Cartwright, Nancy 'Killer Actor' Cartwright
Actor, Voice Actor, Comedian
Date of Birth
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.52 m)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made Tycoonon Jul 6, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Nancy Cartwright Earnings
- The Simpsons$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.
- How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell SprewellLatrell Sprewell famously turned down millions of dollars because he claims it wasn't enough to feed his family. Here's how Latrell choked through a $100 million fortune...
- Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made TycoonDonna Karan, a trailblazer in women's fashion and a business icon, retired this week. Here's the story of how one designer changed the face of fashion forever.
- How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The WorldIt is Katy Perry's world, the rest of us just live in it. The singer was named the top paid entertainer in the world. The question begs to be asked: How did she do it?