Mike Myers net worth: Mike Myers is a Canadian-born and actor, comedian, writer and producer who has a net worth of $175 million. Mike Myers began his career as a child actor appearing in a string of commercials. In one of those commercials he co-starred with Saturday Night Live alum Gilda Radner. As an adult, Myers spent time with Second City comedy troupe Toronto and Chicago. He appeared on the Citytv show City Limits and became a founding member of London-based improv comedy troupe, the Comedy Store Players. Around that same time, Mike joined comedian Neil Mullarkey on the British children's program Wide Awake Club. In 1989, Myers joined the cast of NBC's Saturday Night Live. At SNL, Mike performed legendary characters such as Linda Richman, Dieter, Wayne Campbell and many more. The Wayne character landed Myers and fellow SNL cast member Dana Carvey their own movie adaptation which was titled Wayne's World. Wayne's World was released in 1992 and was both a critical and commercial success, grossing $183 million worldwide. After two more films and another three years on Saturday Night Live, Myers took a temporary hiatus before reemerging with the film Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. That was was followed up by the wildly successful Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (grossed $312 million worldwide) and Austin Powers in Goldmember (grossed $296.6 million worldwide). Myers voices the title lead of the Shrek franchise. The first Shrek grossed $484.4 million worldwide, Shrek 2 grossed $919.8 million worldwide (DreamWorks most successful film to date) and Shrek the Third, grossed $798.9 million worldwide. Among his awards are four MTV Movie Awards, an Emmy Award and two Canadian Comedy Awards.
Mike Myers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Michael Meyers, Michael John Myers, Mike Meyers, Sucky Baby
Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Singer, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Mike Myers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Shrek 2$10,000,000
- Austin Powers in Goldmember$25,000,000against 21% of gross
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me$7,000,000
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery$3,000,000
- Wayne's World 2$3,500,000
- So I Married an Axe Murderer$2,000,000
- Wayne's World$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...