Mike Myers net worth: Mike Myers is a Canadian-born and actor, comedian, writer and producer who has a net worth of $175 million. Mike Myers began his career as a child actor appearing in a string of commercials. In one of those commercials he co-starred with Saturday Night Live alum Gilda Radner. As an adult, Myers spent time with Second City comedy troupe Toronto and Chicago. He appeared on the Citytv show City Limits and became a founding member of London-based improv comedy troupe, the Comedy Store Players. Around that same time, Mike joined comedian Neil Mullarkey on the British children's program Wide Awake Club. In 1989, Myers joined the cast of NBC's Saturday Night Live. At SNL, Mike performed legendary characters such as Linda Richman, Dieter, Wayne Campbell and many more. The Wayne character landed Myers and fellow SNL cast member Dana Carvey their own movie adaptation which was titled Wayne's World. Wayne's World was released in 1992 and was both a critical and commercial success, grossing $183 million worldwide. After two more films and another three years on Saturday Night Live, Myers took a temporary hiatus before reemerging with the film Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. That was was followed up by the wildly successful Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (grossed $312 million worldwide) and Austin Powers in Goldmember (grossed $296.6 million worldwide). Myers voices the title lead of the Shrek franchise. The first Shrek grossed $484.4 million worldwide, Shrek 2 grossed $919.8 million worldwide (DreamWorks most successful film to date) and Shrek the Third, grossed $798.9 million worldwide. Among his awards are four MTV Movie Awards, an Emmy Award and two Canadian Comedy Awards.
Mike Myers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 25, 1963
Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Singer, Voice Actor
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Michael Meyers, Michael John Myers, Mike Meyers, Sucky Baby
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Mike Myers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Shrek 2$10,000,000
- Austin Powers in Goldmember$25,000,000against 21% of gross
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me$7,000,000
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery$3,000,000
- Wayne's World 2$3,500,000
- So I Married an Axe Murderer$2,000,000
- Wayne's World$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...