Mike Myers net worth: Mike Myers is a Canadian-born and actor, comedian, writer and producer who has a net worth of $175 million. Mike Myers began his career as a child actor appearing in a string of commercials. In one of those commercials he co-starred with Saturday Night Live alum Gilda Radner. As an adult, Myers spent time with Second City comedy troupe Toronto and Chicago. He appeared on the Citytv show City Limits and became a founding member of London-based improv comedy troupe, the Comedy Store Players. Around that same time, Mike joined comedian Neil Mullarkey on the British children's program Wide Awake Club. In 1989, Myers joined the cast of NBC's Saturday Night Live. At SNL, Mike performed legendary characters such as Linda Richman, Dieter, Wayne Campbell and many more. The Wayne character landed Myers and fellow SNL cast member Dana Carvey their own movie adaptation which was titled Wayne's World. Wayne's World was released in 1992 and was both a critical and commercial success, grossing $183 million worldwide. After two more films and another three years on Saturday Night Live, Myers took a temporary hiatus before reemerging with the film Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. That was was followed up by the wildly successful Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (grossed $312 million worldwide) and Austin Powers in Goldmember (grossed $296.6 million worldwide). Myers voices the title lead of the Shrek franchise. The first Shrek grossed $484.4 million worldwide, Shrek 2 grossed $919.8 million worldwide (DreamWorks most successful film to date) and Shrek the Third, grossed $798.9 million worldwide. Among his awards are four MTV Movie Awards, an Emmy Award and two Canadian Comedy Awards.
Mike Myers Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 25, 1963 (53 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Singer, Voice Actor
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Michael Meyers, Michael John Myers, Mike Meyers, Sucky Baby
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore Accountson May 25, 2016
Mike Myers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Shrek 2$10,000,000
- Austin Powers in Goldmember$25,000,000against 21% of gross
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me$7,000,000
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery$3,000,000
- Wayne's World 2$3,500,000
- So I Married an Axe Murderer$2,000,000
- Wayne's World$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?