Mike Myers net worth: Mike Myers is a Canadian-born and actor, comedian, writer and producer who has a net worth of $175 million. Mike Myers began his career as a child actor appearing in a string of commercials. In one of those commercials he co-starred with Saturday Night Live alum Gilda Radner. As an adult, Myers spent time with Second City comedy troupe Toronto and Chicago. He appeared on the Citytv show City Limits and became a founding member of London-based improv comedy troupe, the Comedy Store Players. Around that same time, Mike joined comedian Neil Mullarkey on the British children's program Wide Awake Club. In 1989, Myers joined the cast of NBC's Saturday Night Live. At SNL, Mike performed legendary characters such as Linda Richman, Dieter, Wayne Campbell and many more. The Wayne character landed Myers and fellow SNL cast member Dana Carvey their own movie adaptation which was titled Wayne's World. Wayne's World was released in 1992 and was both a critical and commercial success, grossing $183 million worldwide. After two more films and another three years on Saturday Night Live, Myers took a temporary hiatus before reemerging with the film Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. That was was followed up by the wildly successful Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (grossed $312 million worldwide) and Austin Powers in Goldmember (grossed $296.6 million worldwide). Myers voices the title lead of the Shrek franchise. The first Shrek grossed $484.4 million worldwide, Shrek 2 grossed $919.8 million worldwide (DreamWorks most successful film to date) and Shrek the Third, grossed $798.9 million worldwide. Among his awards are four MTV Movie Awards, an Emmy Award and two Canadian Comedy Awards.
Mike Myers Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 25, 1963 (52 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Singer, Voice Actor
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Michael Meyers, Michael John Myers, Mike Meyers, Sucky Baby
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA Mansionon Oct 10, 2015
Mike Myers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Shrek 2$10,000,000
- Austin Powers in Goldmember$25,000,000against 21% of gross
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me$7,000,000
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery$3,000,000
- Wayne's World 2$3,500,000
- So I Married an Axe Murderer$2,000,000
- Wayne's World$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In YearsFetty Wap has been killing it this year, and now he adds yet another accomplishment to the list.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.