Mike Myers net worth: Mike Myers is a Canadian-born and actor, comedian, writer and producer who has a net worth of $175 million. Mike Myers began his career as a child actor appearing in a string of commercials. In one of those commercials he co-starred with Saturday Night Live alum Gilda Radner. As an adult, Myers spent time with Second City comedy troupe Toronto and Chicago. He appeared on the Citytv show City Limits and became a founding member of London-based improv comedy troupe, the Comedy Store Players. Around that same time, Mike joined comedian Neil Mullarkey on the British children's program Wide Awake Club. In 1989, Myers joined the cast of NBC's Saturday Night Live. At SNL, Mike performed legendary characters such as Linda Richman, Dieter, Wayne Campbell and many more. The Wayne character landed Myers and fellow SNL cast member Dana Carvey their own movie adaptation which was titled Wayne's World. Wayne's World was released in 1992 and was both a critical and commercial success, grossing $183 million worldwide. After two more films and another three years on Saturday Night Live, Myers took a temporary hiatus before reemerging with the film Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. That was was followed up by the wildly successful Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (grossed $312 million worldwide) and Austin Powers in Goldmember (grossed $296.6 million worldwide). Myers voices the title lead of the Shrek franchise. The first Shrek grossed $484.4 million worldwide, Shrek 2 grossed $919.8 million worldwide (DreamWorks most successful film to date) and Shrek the Third, grossed $798.9 million worldwide. Among his awards are four MTV Movie Awards, an Emmy Award and two Canadian Comedy Awards.
Mike Myers Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 25, 1963 (52 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Singer, Voice Actor
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Michael Meyers, Michael John Myers, Mike Meyers, Sucky Baby
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Mike Myers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Shrek 2$10,000,000
- Austin Powers in Goldmember$25,000,000against 21% of gross
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me$7,000,000
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery$3,000,000
- Wayne's World 2$3,500,000
- So I Married an Axe Murderer$2,000,000
- Wayne's World$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.