Mikael Persbrandt Net Worth: Mikael Persbrandt is a Swedish actor who has a net worth of $5 million. Mikael Persbrandt was born in Jakobsberg, Jarfalla Municipality, Stockholm County, Sweden in September 1963. He is often seen playing tough guy roles in his Swedish films. He was involved in a controversy after leaving the Royal Dramatic Theatre and many of the ensemble responded negatively and Jan Malmsjo even claimed that Persbrandt "has pissed on us!". Mikael started in theater in 1984 and performed in King Lear, Julius Caesar, Three Sisters, Death of a Salesman, Don Juan, and more. One of his best known roles is as police officer Gunvald Larsson in multiple Martin Beck movies. Persbrandt also starred as Carl Hamilton in the Agent Hamilton film series. Mikael stars as Beorn in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Persbrandt has won three Guldbagge Awards for Best Actor and another for the Ingmar Bergman Award.
Mikael Persbrandt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mikael Persbrandt against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1963
6 ft 2 in (1.89 m)
Mikael Åke Persbrandt, Mikael Persbrant, Micke
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.