Mikael Persbrandt Net Worth: Mikael Persbrandt is a Swedish actor who has a net worth of $5 million. Mikael Persbrandt was born in Jakobsberg, Jarfalla Municipality, Stockholm County, Sweden in September 1963. He is often seen playing tough guy roles in his Swedish films. He was involved in a controversy after leaving the Royal Dramatic Theatre and many of the ensemble responded negatively and Jan Malmsjo even claimed that Persbrandt "has pissed on us!". Mikael started in theater in 1984 and performed in King Lear, Julius Caesar, Three Sisters, Death of a Salesman, Don Juan, and more. One of his best known roles is as police officer Gunvald Larsson in multiple Martin Beck movies. Persbrandt also starred as Carl Hamilton in the Agent Hamilton film series. Mikael stars as Beorn in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Persbrandt has won three Guldbagge Awards for Best Actor and another for the Ingmar Bergman Award.
Mikael Persbrandt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mikael Persbrandt against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1963 (52 years old)
6 ft 2 in (1.89 m)
Mikael Åke Persbrandt, Mikael Persbrant, Micke
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder a of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.