Mikael Persbrandt Net Worth: Mikael Persbrandt is a Swedish actor who has a net worth of $5 million. Mikael Persbrandt was born in Jakobsberg, Jarfalla Municipality, Stockholm County, Sweden in September 1963. He is often seen playing tough guy roles in his Swedish films. He was involved in a controversy after leaving the Royal Dramatic Theatre and many of the ensemble responded negatively and Jan Malmsjo even claimed that Persbrandt "has pissed on us!". Mikael started in theater in 1984 and performed in King Lear, Julius Caesar, Three Sisters, Death of a Salesman, Don Juan, and more. One of his best known roles is as police officer Gunvald Larsson in multiple Martin Beck movies. Persbrandt also starred as Carl Hamilton in the Agent Hamilton film series. Mikael stars as Beorn in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Persbrandt has won three Guldbagge Awards for Best Actor and another for the Ingmar Bergman Award.
Mikael Persbrandt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mikael Persbrandt against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1963 (52 years old)
6 ft 2 in (1.89 m)
Mikael Åke Persbrandt, Mikael Persbrant, Micke
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?