Mikael Persbrandt Net Worth: Mikael Persbrandt is a Swedish actor who has a net worth of $5 million. Mikael Persbrandt was born in Jakobsberg, Jarfalla Municipality, Stockholm County, Sweden in September 1963. He is often seen playing tough guy roles in his Swedish films. He was involved in a controversy after leaving the Royal Dramatic Theatre and many of the ensemble responded negatively and Jan Malmsjo even claimed that Persbrandt "has pissed on us!". Mikael started in theater in 1984 and performed in King Lear, Julius Caesar, Three Sisters, Death of a Salesman, Don Juan, and more. One of his best known roles is as police officer Gunvald Larsson in multiple Martin Beck movies. Persbrandt also starred as Carl Hamilton in the Agent Hamilton film series. Mikael stars as Beorn in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Persbrandt has won three Guldbagge Awards for Best Actor and another for the Ingmar Bergman Award.
Mikael Persbrandt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mikael Persbrandt against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1963 (52 years old)
6 ft 2 in (1.89 m)
Mikael Åke Persbrandt, Mikael Persbrant, Micke
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.
- Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's BillionairesA new interactive comparison tool maps out all kinds of traits shared by the billionaires of the world.