Michelle Williams Net Worth: Michelle Williams is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Born in 1980 in Kalispell, Montana, Michelle Williams started appearing on TV screens in the early '90s. She landed guest roles on "Home Improvement", "Step by Step", and "Baywatch". Her feature film debut came in 1994's "Lassie". When she was 15 years old, she filed for legal emancipation with her parents' blessing in order to further her career. Soon after, she moved to California and scored the role of Jen Lindley on "Dawson's Creek". Williams appeared in 188 episodes of the show from 1998 until 2003, earning a YoungStar Award nomination for Best Performance by a Young Actress in a Drama Series. She has since carved out a career in film, appearing mainly in independent movies in the early 2000s. Williams starred in 2005's "Brokeback Mountain" alongside Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal. She earned an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress for her part as Ennis Del Mar. Williams received her second Academy Award nod, this time for Best Actress, for 2010's "Blue Valentine" and later her third nomination for "My Week with Marilyn", when she played Marilyn Monroe. Williams met her boyfriend Heath Ledger on the set of "Brokeback Mountain" and gave birth to their daughter, Matilda, in 2005. They broke up in 2007; Ledger died from an accidental overdose in early 2008.
Michelle Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 9, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Michelle Ingrid Williams
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.