Michelle Williams Net Worth: Michelle Williams is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Born in 1980 in Kalispell, Montana, Michelle Williams started appearing on TV screens in the early '90s. She landed guest roles on "Home Improvement", "Step by Step", and "Baywatch". Her feature film debut came in 1994's "Lassie". When she was 15 years old, she filed for legal emancipation with her parents' blessing in order to further her career. Soon after, she moved to California and scored the role of Jen Lindley on "Dawson's Creek". Williams appeared in 188 episodes of the show from 1998 until 2003, earning a YoungStar Award nomination for Best Performance by a Young Actress in a Drama Series. She has since carved out a career in film, appearing mainly in independent movies in the early 2000s. Williams starred in 2005's "Brokeback Mountain" alongside Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal. She earned an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress for her part as Ennis Del Mar. Williams received her second Academy Award nod, this time for Best Actress, for 2010's "Blue Valentine" and later her third nomination for "My Week with Marilyn", when she played Marilyn Monroe. Williams met her boyfriend Heath Ledger on the set of "Brokeback Mountain" and gave birth to their daughter, Matilda, in 2005. They broke up in 2007; Ledger died from an accidental overdose in early 2008.
Michelle Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 9, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Michelle Ingrid Williams
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???Kokomo Ailand is the latest creation of Migaloo Private Submarines, and is said to be part yacht and part private island.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?