Michelle Williams Net Worth: Michelle Williams is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Born in 1980 in Kalispell, Montana, Michelle Williams started appearing on TV screens in the early '90s. She landed guest roles on "Home Improvement", "Step by Step", and "Baywatch". Her feature film debut came in 1994's "Lassie". When she was 15 years old, she filed for legal emancipation with her parents' blessing in order to further her career. Soon after, she moved to California and scored the role of Jen Lindley on "Dawson's Creek". Williams appeared in 188 episodes of the show from 1998 until 2003, earning a YoungStar Award nomination for Best Performance by a Young Actress in a Drama Series. She has since carved out a career in film, appearing mainly in independent movies in the early 2000s. Williams starred in 2005's "Brokeback Mountain" alongside Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal. She earned an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress for her part as Ennis Del Mar. Williams received her second Academy Award nod, this time for Best Actress, for 2010's "Blue Valentine" and later her third nomination for "My Week with Marilyn", when she played Marilyn Monroe. Williams met her boyfriend Heath Ledger on the set of "Brokeback Mountain" and gave birth to their daughter, Matilda, in 2005. They broke up in 2007; Ledger died from an accidental overdose in early 2008.
Michelle Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 9, 1980
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Michelle Ingrid Williams
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In Historyon Aug 30, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed HorriblyThis might come as a shock, but not every reality TV show has become a timeless classic, or even a commercial success.
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.