Michelle Trachtenberg Net Worth: Michelle Trachtenberg is an American actress who has a net worth of $9 million dollars. Michelle Trachtenberg was born October 11, 1985 in New York City, New York. She is best known for her portrayal of Nona F. Mecklenberg in The Adventures of Pete & Pete, of Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2000–2003) and of Georgina Sparks in Gossip Girl (2008–2012). She has also appeared in films such as Harriet the Spy (1996), EuroTrip (2004), Ice Princess (2005), Black Christmas (2006) and 17 Again (2009). Trachtenberg made her first television appearance at the age of three in a commercial for Wisk detergent. She went on to appear in over 100 commercials and in her first credited role as Nona F. Mecklenberg on the Nickelodeon series The Adventures of Pete & Pete (1994-96). During that same period she played Lily Montgomery on the daytime soap opera All My Children. She also had a recurring role in the HBO series Six Feet Under as Celeste, a spoiled pop star for whom Keith Charles served as a bodyguard. In April 2006, Trachtenberg guest-starred in an episode of House. In 2006, Trachtenberg guest-starred in season six of the crime drama Law & Order: Criminal Intent; the Fall Out Boy music video for This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race; the Joaquin Phoenix-directed music video for Tired of Being Sorry by Ringside; the video for the Trapt song Echo and starred in Black Christmas, the remake of the 1974 slasher film of the same name. In 2007, she was cast as the female lead in an ABC comedy pilot called The Hill, based on the newspaper of the same name in Washington, D.C. She also lent her voice to the character Tika Waylan for Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight, a direct-to-video animated film based on the novel of the same name. Michelle Trachtenberg continues to make showings in guest-star roles as well as supporting and starring roles and in March of 2011, she was the featured cover girl in Maxim.
Michelle Trachtenberg Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Trachtenberg against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 11, 1985
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Michelle Christine Trachtenberg, Trachtenberg, Michelle, Mitchie
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.