Michelle Trachtenberg Net Worth: Michelle Trachtenberg is an American actress who has a net worth of $9 million dollars. Michelle Trachtenberg was born October 11, 1985 in New York City, New York. She is best known for her portrayal of Nona F. Mecklenberg in The Adventures of Pete & Pete, of Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2000–2003) and of Georgina Sparks in Gossip Girl (2008–2012). She has also appeared in films such as Harriet the Spy (1996), EuroTrip (2004), Ice Princess (2005), Black Christmas (2006) and 17 Again (2009). Trachtenberg made her first television appearance at the age of three in a commercial for Wisk detergent. She went on to appear in over 100 commercials and in her first credited role as Nona F. Mecklenberg on the Nickelodeon series The Adventures of Pete & Pete (1994-96). During that same period she played Lily Montgomery on the daytime soap opera All My Children. She also had a recurring role in the HBO series Six Feet Under as Celeste, a spoiled pop star for whom Keith Charles served as a bodyguard. In April 2006, Trachtenberg guest-starred in an episode of House. In 2006, Trachtenberg guest-starred in season six of the crime drama Law & Order: Criminal Intent; the Fall Out Boy music video for This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race; the Joaquin Phoenix-directed music video for Tired of Being Sorry by Ringside; the video for the Trapt song Echo and starred in Black Christmas, the remake of the 1974 slasher film of the same name. In 2007, she was cast as the female lead in an ABC comedy pilot called The Hill, based on the newspaper of the same name in Washington, D.C. She also lent her voice to the character Tika Waylan for Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight, a direct-to-video animated film based on the novel of the same name. Michelle Trachtenberg continues to make showings in guest-star roles as well as supporting and starring roles and in March of 2011, she was the featured cover girl in Maxim.
Michelle Trachtenberg Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Trachtenberg against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 11, 1985 (30 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Michelle Christine Trachtenberg, Trachtenberg, Michelle, Mitchie
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.