Michelle Pfeiffer net worth: Michelle Pfeiffer is an American actress who has a net worth of $80 million. Michelle Pfeiffer was born in Santa Ana, California on April 29, 1958. Before Michelle's career took off, she trained to be a court reporter. One of Michelle's early roles was on the television show Fantasy Island. Even though Michelle Pfeiffer easily came to worldwide fame, with her rare beauty and talent, she hardly ever went out of her way to revel in her A-celeb status. Having dabbled in acting and modeling, Pfeiffer made her film debut the 1980 comedy The Hollywood Knights. Her first mainstream attention came with her performance in crime-drama Scarface three years later. Soon she landed more film and TV roles, three of which garnered her Academy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actress in Dangerous Liaisons (1988) and Best Actress in The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989) and Love Field (1992). But it was her offbeat turn as Catwoman in Batman Returns (1992) that established Pfeiffer as a bona fide star, a position she firmly cemented with her performance in What Lies Beneath (2000), and Hairspray (2007). Other notable roles include The Witches of Eastwick (1987), Married to the Mob (1988), The Age of Innocence (1993), Wolf (1994), Dangerous Minds (1995) and I Am Sam (2001). Michelle has been married to television producer David E. Kelley since 1993.
Michelle Pfeiffer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Pfeiffer against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Apr 29, 1958 (57 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Michelle Marie Pfeiffer, Michele Pfeiffer
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Michelle Pfeiffer Earnings
Click to Expand
- What Lies Beneath$10,500,000
- The Deep End of the Ocean$12,000,000
- Dangerous Minds$6,000,000
- Batman Returns$3,000,000
- Frankie and Johnny$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...