Michelle Pfeiffer net worth: Michelle Pfeiffer is an American actress who has a net worth of $80 million. Michelle Pfeiffer was born in Santa Ana, California on April 29, 1958. Before Michelle's career took off, she trained to be a court reporter. One of Michelle's early roles was on the television show Fantasy Island. Even though Michelle Pfeiffer easily came to worldwide fame, with her rare beauty and talent, she hardly ever went out of her way to revel in her A-celeb status. Having dabbled in acting and modeling, Pfeiffer made her film debut the 1980 comedy The Hollywood Knights. Her first mainstream attention came with her performance in crime-drama Scarface three years later. Soon she landed more film and TV roles, three of which garnered her Academy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actress in Dangerous Liaisons (1988) and Best Actress in The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989) and Love Field (1992). But it was her offbeat turn as Catwoman in Batman Returns (1992) that established Pfeiffer as a bona fide star, a position she firmly cemented with her performance in What Lies Beneath (2000), and Hairspray (2007). Other notable roles include The Witches of Eastwick (1987), Married to the Mob (1988), The Age of Innocence (1993), Wolf (1994), Dangerous Minds (1995) and I Am Sam (2001). Michelle has been married to television producer David E. Kelley since 1993.
Michelle Pfeiffer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Pfeiffer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 29, 1958
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Michelle Marie Pfeiffer, Michele Pfeiffer
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Michelle Pfeiffer Earnings
Click to Expand
- What Lies Beneath$10,500,000
- The Deep End of the Ocean$12,000,000
- Dangerous Minds$6,000,000
- Batman Returns$3,000,000
- Frankie and Johnny$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.