Michelle Pfeiffer net worth: Michelle Pfeiffer is an American actress who has a net worth of $80 million. Michelle Pfeiffer was born in Santa Ana, California on April 29, 1958. Before Michelle's career took off, she trained to be a court reporter. One of Michelle's early roles was on the television show Fantasy Island. Even though Michelle Pfeiffer easily came to worldwide fame, with her rare beauty and talent, she hardly ever went out of her way to revel in her A-celeb status. Having dabbled in acting and modeling, Pfeiffer made her film debut the 1980 comedy The Hollywood Knights. Her first mainstream attention came with her performance in crime-drama Scarface three years later. Soon she landed more film and TV roles, three of which garnered her Academy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actress in Dangerous Liaisons (1988) and Best Actress in The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989) and Love Field (1992). But it was her offbeat turn as Catwoman in Batman Returns (1992) that established Pfeiffer as a bona fide star, a position she firmly cemented with her performance in What Lies Beneath (2000), and Hairspray (2007). Other notable roles include The Witches of Eastwick (1987), Married to the Mob (1988), The Age of Innocence (1993), Wolf (1994), Dangerous Minds (1995) and I Am Sam (2001). Michelle has been married to television producer David E. Kelley since 1993.
Michelle Pfeiffer Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 29, 1958 (58 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Michelle Marie Pfeiffer, Michele Pfeiffer
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Michelle Pfeiffer Earnings
Click to Expand
- What Lies Beneath$10,500,000
- The Deep End of the Ocean$12,000,000
- Dangerous Minds$6,000,000
- Batman Returns$3,000,000
- Frankie and Johnny$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.