Michelle Monaghan net worth: Michelle Monaghan is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Michelle Monaghan has earned her net worth from her well-known roles in popular films such as; Mission: Impossible III, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Gone Baby Gone, Made of Honor, The Heartbreak Kid, Eagle Eye, and Source Code. Michelle was born on March 23, 1976 in Winthrop, Iowa she is of Irish and German descent and she was raised Catholic. She graduated in 1994 from East Buchanan High School; she was a class president and acted in several school plays. She attended Columbia College Chicago to obtain a degree in journalism however; she left before completing school to start her acting career. While attending Columbia she began her modeling career and worked in the U.S., Milan, Singapore, Tokyo and Hong Kong. She even appeared in several magazines and catalogs. She has been married to Australian graphic artist Peter White since 2005 and the couple has one daughter. In October 2011, Monaghan had a cancerous mole removed from the back of her calf; she did not have any complications or spreading. She has also had many roles in television shows including; Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Hack and Boston Public. Michelle gave an un-credited performance in the role of Julia Hunt in the 2011 blockbuster Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol.
Michelle Monaghan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Monaghan against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Mar 23, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Michelle Lynn Monaghan
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.