Michelle Monaghan net worth: Michelle Monaghan is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Michelle Monaghan has earned her net worth from her well-known roles in popular films such as; Mission: Impossible III, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Gone Baby Gone, Made of Honor, The Heartbreak Kid, Eagle Eye, and Source Code. Michelle was born on March 23, 1976 in Winthrop, Iowa she is of Irish and German descent and she was raised Catholic. She graduated in 1994 from East Buchanan High School; she was a class president and acted in several school plays. She attended Columbia College Chicago to obtain a degree in journalism however; she left before completing school to start her acting career. While attending Columbia she began her modeling career and worked in the U.S., Milan, Singapore, Tokyo and Hong Kong. She even appeared in several magazines and catalogs. She has been married to Australian graphic artist Peter White since 2005 and the couple has one daughter. In October 2011, Monaghan had a cancerous mole removed from the back of her calf; she did not have any complications or spreading. She has also had many roles in television shows including; Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Hack and Boston Public. Michelle gave an un-credited performance in the role of Julia Hunt in the 2011 blockbuster Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol.
Michelle Monaghan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michelle Monaghan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 23, 1976
Actor, Fashion Model, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Michelle Lynn Monaghan
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.