Michael K. Williams net worth: Michael K. Williams is an American actor who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Michael K. Williams studied at the National Black Theatre in Harlem as a teenager. He decided to drop out of school to pursue a career as a dancer, and, after a year of very little success, and being homeless, he booked work as a background dancer on Kym Sims' "Too Blind to See It" tour. This eventually led to dancing, and choreography work, with such artists as Madonna, George Michael, and Crystal Waters. From the mid-90s through the early 2000s, he appeared in various film and television projects. He usually portrayed thug-type characters, due to the large scar on his face, which he received during a bar fight in his early 20s. Some of his early projects included, "Bullet", "Bringing Out the Dead", "Law & Order", and "The Sopranos". In 2002, he was cast in the role that would bring him the most widespread fame, as Omar Little on "The Wire". He co-starred on "Boardwalk Empire" from 2010 to 2014. In March 2016, his new show "Hap and Leonard" premiered on SundanceTV.
Michael K. Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael K. Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Michael K. Williams
Date of Birth
Nov 22, 1966 (49 years old)
Actor, Choreographer, Dancer, Model, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Michael Kenneth Williams
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping ChargesNot only has the highest paid female athlete in the world been suspended for two years, but she's losing sponsorships as well!
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?