Michael Sheen net worth: Michael Sheen is a Welsh actor who has a net worth of $3 million. Michael Sheen's net worth accumulated from a fruitful acting career, spanning just over twenty years. Fresh out of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art school, Sheen made his acting debut in the 1991 play, When she Danced, starring alongside Vanessa Redgrave. Since his debut, Sheen became a regular in the theater: he was cast in Romeo and Juliette, Homecoming and Henry V. Towards to end of the nineties, Sheen was the nominated the Olivier Awards for his performance in Amadeus and Look Back In Anger. As the millennium strikes, Sheen crossed over to films. His breakthrough screen role was the TV film, The Deal, portraying former Prime Minister Tony Blair. Years later, Sheen reprised the role of Tony Blair in the critically acclaimed, The Queen with Helen Mirren. Sheen received international recognition for his role as Blair: he was nominated the BAFTA Award. By 2010, Sheen became a regular on the US small screen as well as in films and theater. He was featured on TV sitcom 30 Rock as well as Woody Allen's 2011 film Midnight in Paris. Sheen was also featured in the HBO film The Special Relationship – for which he, once again, portrayed Blair. This time he was nominated an Emmy Award. Next year (2013) Sheen will star Showtime's drama, Masters of Sex.
Michael Sheen Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 5, 1969 (47 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Michael Christopher Sheen, Michael Christopher Sheen, OBE, Sheen
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Michael Sheen Earnings
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon$7,300,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.