Michael J Pollard Net Worth: Michael J Pollard is an American actor who has a net worth of $1.5 million. Michael J Pollard was born on May 30, 1939, in Passaic, New Jersey, He left everlasting mark in the movie industry with his portrayal of C.W. Moss in legendary crime film Bonnie and Clyde. Actors Studio-graduate, Michael J. Pollard first could be seen in 1959 TV series like The Human Comedy and Many Loves of Dobie Gillis. He made his feature film debut in Hemingway's Adventures of a Young Man in 1962, and he has since landed a number of small roles in films ranging from The Stripper (1963) to the motorcycle drama The Wild Angels (1966). Michael's worldwide breakthrough came along with Oscar nomination, all for his performance as the moronic C.W.Moss in Bonnie and Clyde (1967). Despite earning recognition, Pollard lacked leading man qualities and except for Little Fauss and Big Halsey (1970), he was generally tapped to play quirky supporting parts. He really knew how to render that slow-witted, stammering child-man, ever out of step with the cold-hearted world. As Pollard's better-known features can be mentioned Melvin and Howard (1980), Roxanne (1987), Tango & Cash (1989) and Dick Tracy (1990). Throughout the decade, he has maintained his resume colorful with engagements ranging from a voice work on the animation series The Toxic Crusaders (1991) to feature film appearances like Gavin O'Conner's drama Tumbleweeds (1999). He went on to work in film and television into the 21st century, including his appearance as Stucky in the 2003 Rob Zombie directed cult classic House of 1000 Corpses. Off-screen, Pollard was formerly married to actress Beth Howland, with whom he has one child.
Michael J Pollard Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael J Pollard against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Michael J. Pollard
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Michael J Pollack, Michael John Pollack, Jr., Michael Pollard, Michael John Pollack Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.