Michael Imperioli net worth: Michael Imperioli is an Italian-American actor and television writer who has a net worth of $20 million. Michael Imperioli was born on March 26, 1966 in Mount Vernon, New York. He grew up in several different areas around New York City including Ringwood, New Jersey and Yonkers, New York. Michael's first film role was a small part in the 1989 movie "Alexa". He would soon appear in a series of very notable films including "Lean on Me", "Jungle Fever" and "Malcolm X". One of his most famous earlier roles was that of Spider in Martin Scorsese's 1990 gangster movie "Goodfellas". In one of the film's most famous scenes, Spider talks back to Joe Pesci and is subsequently to death by Pesci's enraged character. Between 1990 and 1999, Michael appeared in a series of high profile films until landing the part that made him a household name. Michael is probably most famous around the world for playing the role of Christopher Moltisanti on the award-winning HBO drama The Sopranos which ran from 1999 to 2007. Michael appeared in all six seasons of the critically acclaimed show. While on The Sopranos, Michael was nominated for a Golden Globe and five Emmy Awards. He won an Emmy in 2004 as part of the show's fifth season.
Michael Imperioli Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Imperioli against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1966 (50 years old)
Actor, Singer, Guitarist, Screenwriter, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.727 m)
Michael Imperiola, James Michael Imperioli
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.