Michael Clarke Duncan, an actor famous for his imposing stature and his deep, booming voice, has a net worth of $18 million. He attained this net worth through a variety of acting jobs, mostly in the world of film. After moving to Hollywood for a career in acting, Duncan had to work as a bodyguard for celebrities to make ends meet. Some of the celebrities he protected from harm during this period include Will Smith, L.L. Cool J, and The Notorious B.I.G. He worked in small parts on TV and in film up until getting cast in the 1998 Michael Bay disaster movie Armageddon. The friendship he struck up with Bruce Willis on the set led to his being cast in what would become his breakout role: John Coffy in The Green Mile. From there, Duncan continued to work in a variety of high profile movies, including The Whole Nine Yards, The Scorpion King, and Tim Burton's 2001 remake of Planet of the Apes. He also got to play a genuine comic book villain in Daredevil, in which he starred as the evil crime lord The Kingpin. Duncan also has had a thriving career in the field of voice acting – his voice has been heard in a variety of animated TV series, animated films, and commercials.
Michael Clarke Duncan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Clarke Duncan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Michael Clarke Duncan
Date of Birth
Dec 10, 1957 (57 years old)
Actor, Bodyguard, Voice Actor, Model
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Michael C. Duncan, Michael 'Big Mike' Duncan, Big Mike Duncan, Michael Clark Duncan, Michael Duncan, Hollywood, Big Mike, Papa Bear, 마이클 클락 던칸, Michael Duncan Clarke
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC CondosAnother day, another rich person dropping crazy cash on amazing real estate. This time, it's Hard Rock Café and Morton's Steakhouse founder Peter Morton, and the place is Manhattan.
- How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?If you don't have your acting chops down, perhaps you could make some good money as a writer, producer, or maybe even a stunt person.
- 10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film RolesCurious about the earnings of one of the most mysteriously awesome leading ladies of our time?! Well, wonder no more!