Michael Caine net worth: Michael Caine is an English actor and author who has a net worth of $75 million. Michael Caine accumulated his net worth through his successful acting career in television, on stage and in films, as well as through his writing of memoirs and books. Maurice Joseph Micklewhite was born in Rotherhite, Bermondsey, London, England in March 1933. He worked as a file clerk and messenger for a film company and later served in the British Army's Royal Fusiliers. Caine has appeared in over 115 films and is one of England's most known actors. In the 1960s he starred in the films Zulu, The Ipcress File, Alfie, The Italian Job, and Battle of Britain. His 70s highlights include Get Carter, Sleuth, The Man Who Would Be King, and A Bridge Too Far. In the 80s he starred in Educating Rita and Hannah and Her Sisters. He played Ebenezer Scrooge in The Muppet Christmas Carol and Nigel powers in Austin Powers in Goldmember, as well as Alfred in The Dark Knight Trilogy. Caine holds the distinction of being nominated in every decade from the 1960s to the 2000s for an Academy Award. He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2000 and became Sir Michael Caine. He is married to actress and model Shakira Baksh and was formerly married to Patricia Haines. In the 1970s Tony Curtis helped Caine quit his 80 cigarette a day habit. He is featured in the 1984 Madness song "Michael Caine".
Michael Caine Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 14, 1933 (83 years old)
Actor, Author, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Entrepreneur
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Maurice Joseph Micklewhite, Michael Scott, Maurice Micklewhite, Sir Michael Caine, Sir Michael Caine CBE
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Michael Caine Earnings
- Hurry Sundown$20,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.