Michael Caine net worth: Michael Caine is an English actor and author who has a net worth of $75 million. Michael Caine accumulated his net worth through his successful acting career in television, on stage and in films, as well as through his writing of memoirs and books. Maurice Joseph Micklewhite was born in Rotherhite, Bermondsey, London, England in March 1933. He worked as a file clerk and messenger for a film company and later served in the British Army's Royal Fusiliers. Caine has appeared in over 115 films and is one of England's most known actors. In the 1960s he starred in the films Zulu, The Ipcress File, Alfie, The Italian Job, and Battle of Britain. His 70s highlights include Get Carter, Sleuth, The Man Who Would Be King, and A Bridge Too Far. In the 80s he starred in Educating Rita and Hannah and Her Sisters. He played Ebenezer Scrooge in The Muppet Christmas Carol and Nigel powers in Austin Powers in Goldmember, as well as Alfred in The Dark Knight Trilogy. Caine holds the distinction of being nominated in every decade from the 1960s to the 2000s for an Academy Award. He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2000 and became Sir Michael Caine. He is married to actress and model Shakira Baksh and was formerly married to Patricia Haines. In the 1970s Tony Curtis helped Caine quit his 80 cigarette a day habit. He is featured in the 1984 Madness song "Michael Caine".
Michael Caine Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 14, 1933 (82 years old)
Actor, Author, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Entrepreneur
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Maurice Joseph Micklewhite, Michael Scott, Maurice Micklewhite, Sir Michael Caine, Sir Michael Caine CBE
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
Michael Caine Earnings
- Hurry Sundown$20,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend, The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.