Michael Caine net worth: Michael Caine is an English actor and author who has a net worth of $75 million. Michael Caine accumulated his net worth through his successful acting career in television, on stage and in films, as well as through his writing of memoirs and books. Maurice Joseph Micklewhite was born in Rotherhite, Bermondsey, London, England in March 1933. He worked as a file clerk and messenger for a film company and later served in the British Army's Royal Fusiliers. Caine has appeared in over 115 films and is one of England's most known actors. In the 1960s he starred in the films Zulu, The Ipcress File, Alfie, The Italian Job, and Battle of Britain. His 70s highlights include Get Carter, Sleuth, The Man Who Would Be King, and A Bridge Too Far. In the 80s he starred in Educating Rita and Hannah and Her Sisters. He played Ebenezer Scrooge in The Muppet Christmas Carol and Nigel powers in Austin Powers in Goldmember, as well as Alfred in The Dark Knight Trilogy. Caine holds the distinction of being nominated in every decade from the 1960s to the 2000s for an Academy Award. He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2000 and became Sir Michael Caine. He is married to actress and model Shakira Baksh and was formerly married to Patricia Haines. In the 1970s Tony Curtis helped Caine quit his 80 cigarette a day habit. He is featured in the 1984 Madness song "Michael Caine".
Michael Caine Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 14, 1933 (82 years old)
Actor, Author, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Entrepreneur
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Maurice Joseph Micklewhite, Michael Scott, Maurice Micklewhite, Sir Michael Caine, Sir Michael Caine CBE
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
Michael Caine Earnings
- Hurry Sundown$20,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private JetFind out why the legendary comic is being sued for over $200,000 over a private jet.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.