Michael Caine net worth: Michael Caine is an English actor and author who has a net worth of $75 million. Michael Caine accumulated his net worth through his successful acting career in television, on stage and in films, as well as through his writing of memoirs and books. Maurice Joseph Micklewhite was born in Rotherhite, Bermondsey, London, England in March 1933. He worked as a file clerk and messenger for a film company and later served in the British Army's Royal Fusiliers. Caine has appeared in over 115 films and is one of England's most known actors. In the 1960s he starred in the films Zulu, The Ipcress File, Alfie, The Italian Job, and Battle of Britain. His 70s highlights include Get Carter, Sleuth, The Man Who Would Be King, and A Bridge Too Far. In the 80s he starred in Educating Rita and Hannah and Her Sisters. He played Ebenezer Scrooge in The Muppet Christmas Carol and Nigel powers in Austin Powers in Goldmember, as well as Alfred in The Dark Knight Trilogy. Caine holds the distinction of being nominated in every decade from the 1960s to the 2000s for an Academy Award. He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2000 and became Sir Michael Caine. He is married to actress and model Shakira Baksh and was formerly married to Patricia Haines. In the 1970s Tony Curtis helped Caine quit his 80 cigarette a day habit. He is featured in the 1984 Madness song "Michael Caine".
Michael Caine Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 14, 1933
Actor, Author, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Entrepreneur
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Maurice Joseph Micklewhite, Michael Scott, Maurice Micklewhite, Sir Michael Caine, Sir Michael Caine CBE
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40son Sep 3, 2015
Michael Caine Earnings
- Hurry Sundown$20,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.
- These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per YearWe all know that top executives of big companies can make tons of money every year, so what about those that don't make anything at all?