Michael B. Jordan net worth: Michael B. Jordan is an American actor who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Michael B. Jordan was born in Santa Ana, California and grew up in Newark, New Jersey. He attended Newark Arts High School, where he played basketball and studied acting, though he did not plan to pursue an acting career. He began his professional career as a model while in his early teens, appearing in print campaigns for Modell's and Toys 'R' Us. From there, he went on to appear in guest starring or recurring roles on multiple televisions shows, including "Cosby" and "The Sopranos". He also appeared in the films, "Black and White" and "Hardball". After taking a short break, he returned to acting in the early 2000s, appearing in such projects as, "The Wire", "All My Children", "Without a Trace", and "Bones". He is most widely recognized for his performance as Vince Howard on "Friday Night Lights". He received excellent reviews after starring in the films "Fruitvale Station" and "Creed".
Michael B. Jordan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael B. Jordan against
- Random Celebrity
Michael B. Jordan
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1987 (29 years old)
United States of America
Michael Bakari Jordan, Michael Jordan
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...
- Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 MillionSalsa king March Anthony outdid every groom on the planet when he bought his bride a $4.1 million mansion in Tarzana for a wedding present, but it appears that she has grown tired of it. The couple is selling the mansion for $4.35 million.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.