Meryl Streep net worth and salary: Meryl Streep is an American theater, television and film actress who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. Meryl Streep was born on June 22, 1949 in Summit, New Jersey. She attended Vassar College for undergrad then the Yale School of Drama. Meryl Streep is one of the most beloved and critically acclaimed actresses of her generation. During her career Meryl has won three Academy Awards out of 18 nominations, two BAFTAs out of 14 nominations and even two EMMYs just to name a few. Her first film role was in 1977's "Julia". Her second film role was 1978's "The Deer Hunter" which eventually went on to win five Academy Awards including Best Picture. It is considered one of the greatest movies of all time. Over the next several decades, Meryl has carved out a career that is impressive to say the least. A year after The Deer Hunter she won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for "Kramer Vs Kramer". She won her first of two Best Actress Oscars for 1982's "Sophie's Choice". The Second Best Actress Oscar came for 2011's "The Iron Lady". Streep has been married to sculptor Don Gummer since 1978 and together they have four children.
Meryl Streep Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1949
Actor, Voice Actor, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Mary Louise Streep, Mary Louise Gummer
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Meryl Streep Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Iron Lady$1,000,000Donated to National Women's History Museum
- It's Complicated$7,000,000
- Julie & Julia$5,000,000% of gross
- The Devil Wears Prada$5,000,000
- The Bridges of Madison County$4,000,000% of gross
- The River Wild$5,000,000
- Death Becomes Her$4,000,000% of profit
- Postcards from the Edge$4,000,000
- Out of Africa$3,000,000
- Falling in Love$2,000,000
- The French Lieutenant's Woman$350,000
- Kramer vs. Kramer$85,000
- The Deer Hunter$35,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.