Meryl Streep net worth and salary: Meryl Streep is an American theater, television and film actress who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. Meryl Streep was born on June 22, 1949 in Summit, New Jersey. She attended Vassar College for undergrad then the Yale School of Drama. Meryl Streep is one of the most beloved and critically acclaimed actresses of her generation. During her career Meryl has won three Academy Awards out of 18 nominations, two BAFTAs out of 14 nominations and even two EMMYs just to name a few. Her first film role was in 1977's "Julia". Her second film role was 1978's "The Deer Hunter" which eventually went on to win five Academy Awards including Best Picture. It is considered one of the greatest movies of all time. Over the next several decades, Meryl has carved out a career that is impressive to say the least. A year after The Deer Hunter she won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for "Kramer Vs Kramer". She won her first of two Best Actress Oscars for 1982's "Sophie's Choice". The Second Best Actress Oscar came for 2011's "The Iron Lady". Streep has been married to sculptor Don Gummer since 1978 and together they have four children.
Meryl Streep Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1949
Actor, Voice Actor, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Mary Louise Streep, Mary Louise Gummer
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
Meryl Streep Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Iron Lady$1,000,000Donated to National Women's History Museum
- It's Complicated$7,000,000
- Julie & Julia$5,000,000% of gross
- The Devil Wears Prada$5,000,000
- The Bridges of Madison County$4,000,000% of gross
- The River Wild$5,000,000
- Death Becomes Her$4,000,000% of profit
- Postcards from the Edge$4,000,000
- Out of Africa$3,000,000
- Falling in Love$2,000,000
- The French Lieutenant's Woman$350,000
- Kramer vs. Kramer$85,000
- The Deer Hunter$35,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.