Meryl Streep net worth and salary: Meryl Streep is an American theater, television and film actress who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. Meryl Streep was born on June 22, 1949 in Summit, New Jersey. She attended Vassar College for undergrad then the Yale School of Drama. Meryl Streep is one of the most beloved and critically acclaimed actresses of her generation. During her career Meryl has won three Academy Awards out of 18 nominations, two BAFTAs out of 14 nominations and even two EMMYs just to name a few. Her first film role was in 1977's "Julia". Her second film role was 1978's "The Deer Hunter" which eventually went on to win five Academy Awards including Best Picture. It is considered one of the greatest movies of all time. Over the next several decades, Meryl has carved out a career that is impressive to say the least. A year after The Deer Hunter she won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for "Kramer Vs Kramer". She won her first of two Best Actress Oscars for 1982's "Sophie's Choice". The Second Best Actress Oscar came for 2011's "The Iron Lady". Streep has been married to sculptor Don Gummer since 1978 and together they have four children.
Meryl Streep Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1949
Actor, Voice Actor, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Mary Louise Streep, Mary Louise Gummer
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Meryl Streep Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Iron Lady$1,000,000Donated to National Women's History Museum
- It's Complicated$7,000,000
- Julie & Julia$5,000,000% of gross
- The Devil Wears Prada$5,000,000
- The Bridges of Madison County$4,000,000% of gross
- The River Wild$5,000,000
- Death Becomes Her$4,000,000% of profit
- Postcards from the Edge$4,000,000
- Out of Africa$3,000,000
- Falling in Love$2,000,000
- The French Lieutenant's Woman$350,000
- Kramer vs. Kramer$85,000
- The Deer Hunter$35,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.
- Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy MorganTracy Morgan just got married to longtime girlfriend Megan Wollover, and the wedding present is a stunning, sunny 22-room mansion.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.