Meryl Streep net worth and salary: Meryl Streep is an American theater, television and film actress who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Meryl Streep was born on June 22, 1949 in Summit, New Jersey. She attended Vassar College for undergrad then the Yale School of Drama. Meryl Streep is one of the most beloved and critically acclaimed actresses of her generation. During her career Meryl has won three Academy Awards out of 18 nominations, two BAFTAs out of 14 nominations and even two EMMYs just to name a few. Her first film role was in 1977's "Julia". Her second film role was 1978's "The Deer Hunter" which eventually went on to win five Academy Awards including Best Picture. It is considered one of the greatest movies of all time. Over the next several decades, Meryl has carved out a career that is impressive to say the least. A year after The Deer Hunter she won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for "Kramer Vs Kramer". She won her first of two Best Actress Oscars for 1982's "Sophie's Choice". The Second Best Actress Oscar came for 2011's "The Iron Lady". Streep has been married to sculptor Don Gummer since 1978 and together they have four children.
Meryl Streep Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1949 (66 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Mary Louise Streep, Mary Louise Gummer
The First Aston Martin Vulcan In The US Is Now For Saleon Feb 2, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire Shenaniganson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Meryl Streep Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Iron Lady$1,000,000Donated to National Women's History Museum
- It's Complicated$7,000,000
- Julie & Julia$5,000,000% of gross
- The Devil Wears Prada$5,000,000
- The Bridges of Madison County$4,000,000% of gross
- The River Wild$5,000,000
- Death Becomes Her$4,000,000% of profit
- Postcards from the Edge$4,000,000
- Out of Africa$3,000,000
- Falling in Love$2,000,000
- The French Lieutenant's Woman$350,000
- Kramer vs. Kramer$85,000
- The Deer Hunter$35,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!