Meryl Streep net worth and salary: Meryl Streep is an American theater, television and film actress who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Meryl Streep was born on June 22, 1949 in Summit, New Jersey. She attended Vassar College for undergrad then the Yale School of Drama. Meryl Streep is one of the most beloved and critically acclaimed actresses of her generation. During her career Meryl has won three Academy Awards out of 18 nominations, two BAFTAs out of 14 nominations and even two EMMYs just to name a few. Her first film role was in 1977's "Julia". Her second film role was 1978's "The Deer Hunter" which eventually went on to win five Academy Awards including Best Picture. It is considered one of the greatest movies of all time. Over the next several decades, Meryl has carved out a career that is impressive to say the least. A year after The Deer Hunter she won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for "Kramer Vs Kramer". She won her first of two Best Actress Oscars for 1982's "Sophie's Choice". The Second Best Actress Oscar came for 2011's "The Iron Lady". Streep has been married to sculptor Don Gummer since 1978 and together they have four children.
Meryl Streep Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1949 (66 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Spokesperson
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Mary Louise Streep, Mary Louise Gummer
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Meryl Streep Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Iron Lady$1,000,000Donated to National Women's History Museum
- It's Complicated$7,000,000
- Julie & Julia$5,000,000% of gross
- The Devil Wears Prada$5,000,000
- The Bridges of Madison County$4,000,000% of gross
- The River Wild$5,000,000
- Death Becomes Her$4,000,000% of profit
- Postcards from the Edge$4,000,000
- Out of Africa$3,000,000
- Falling in Love$2,000,000
- The French Lieutenant's Woman$350,000
- Kramer vs. Kramer$85,000
- The Deer Hunter$35,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...I sure hope 50 Cent's bankruptcy judge doesn't follow him on Instagram!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.