Melissa Joan Hart net worth: Melissa Joan Hart is an American actress, director, producer, writer, singer and businesswoman who has a net worth of $14 million. Melissa Joan Hart accumulated her net worth through producing, directing, and her many roles in TV and films, as well as opening her own production company, Hartbreak Films. Melissa was born in Smithtown, New York on April 18, 1976. Her mother Paula was a talent manager and television producer. Her parents had eight children and Melissa was the oldest. Melissa's first break in the acting world came after she landed a television commercial for a bathtub toy called Splashy. She would eventually go on to film more than 25 commercials before turning five years old. A few bit parts on TV started rolling in between 1986 and 1991. Melissa became a household name when she landed the lead role on the 1991 Nickelodeon sitcom "Clarissa Explains It All". Clarissa aired 65 episodes over five seasons until its end in December of 1994. Melissa then landed another lead sitcom role on the 1996 ABC and WB show "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch". Sabrina aired 163 episodes over seven seasons before finishing its run in April 2003. An surprisingly large 17 million people tuned into the series premier of the show on September 27, 1996. After Sabrina, Melissa has carved out a nice little film and television career. She married musician Mark Wilkerson in July 2003 and today the couple has three sons.
Melissa Joan Hart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Melissa Joan Hart against
- Random Celebrity
Melissa Joan Hart
Date of Birth
Apr 18, 1976 (39 years old)
Television Director, Television producer, Singer, Writer, Businessperson, Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
MJHW, Mel, halfpint, Melissa Joan Catherine Hart, Melissa Wilkerson, Melissa J Hart, Melissa Hart, Sa, MellyJHart, Sabrina
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.