Melissa Joan Hart net worth: Melissa Joan Hart is an American actress, director, producer, writer, singer and businesswoman who has a net worth of $14 million. Melissa Joan Hart accumulated her net worth through producing, directing, and her many roles in TV and films, as well as opening her own production company, Hartbreak Films. Melissa was born in Smithtown, New York on April 18, 1976. Her mother Paula was a talent manager and television producer. Her parents had eight children and Melissa was the oldest. Melissa's first break in the acting world came after she landed a television commercial for a bathtub toy called Splashy. She would eventually go on to film more than 25 commercials before turning five years old. A few bit parts on TV started rolling in between 1986 and 1991. Melissa became a household name when she landed the lead role on the 1991 Nickelodeon sitcom "Clarissa Explains It All". Clarissa aired 65 episodes over five seasons until its end in December of 1994. Melissa then landed another lead sitcom role on the 1996 ABC and WB show "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch". Sabrina aired 163 episodes over seven seasons before finishing its run in April 2003. An surprisingly large 17 million people tuned into the series premier of the show on September 27, 1996. After Sabrina, Melissa has carved out a nice little film and television career. She married musician Mark Wilkerson in July 2003 and today the couple has three sons.
Melissa Joan Hart Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Melissa Joan Hart against
- Random Celebrity
Melissa Joan Hart
Date of Birth
Apr 18, 1976 (40 years old)
Television Director, Television producer, Singer, Writer, Businessperson, Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
MJHW, Mel, halfpint, Melissa Joan Catherine Hart, Melissa Wilkerson, Melissa J Hart, Melissa Hart, Sa, MellyJHart, Sabrina
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.