Melanie Griffith net worth: Melanie Griffith is an American actress who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Melanie Griffith was born in New York in 1957 to actress Tippi Hedren and producer, former actor, and advertising executive Peter Griffith. Melanie Griffith made her acting debut at nine months old in a commercial and her first film, "Smith!" at age 12. Today she is probably best known for her role as spirited secretary Tess McGill in the hit 1988 film "Working Girl". Melanie Griffith's performance in this film earned her an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress and won her the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy. She has appeared in many films including "Body Double", "Pacific Heights", "Two Much", "Bonfire of the Vanities", "Lolita", "Another Day in Paradise", and "Celebrity". Melanie Griffith has appeared in a number television shows including "Miami Vice", "Vega$", "Nip/Tuck", "Hot in Cleveland", and "Raising Hope". Melanie Griffith was formerly married to actor Don Johnson on two separate occasions. They have a daughter, the actress Dakota Johnson. Melanie Griffith also has a son from her second marriage to actor Steven Bauer. Melanie Griffith married actor Antonio Banderas in 1996, they have a daughter. Sadly, after 18 years of marriage, they were divorced.
Melanie Griffith Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1957 (58 years old)
Actor, Model, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Melanie Richards Griffith
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Melanie Griffith Earnings
- Milk Money$2,000,000
- The Bonfire of the Vanities$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing CaseThe federal judge gave Lance Armstrong one week to prove his claims in his perpetual doping case. If Armstrong and company fail to comply, the results could be disastrous.
- Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too BigDrake's life of luxury may be putting him at odds with his hometown of Toronto. The rapper has already purchased a $6 million piece of property there, but it's the 21,000 square-foot mansion he hopes to build on it that could create some problems.