Melanie Griffith net worth: Melanie Griffith is an American actress who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Melanie Griffith was born in New York in 1957 to actress Tippi Hedren and producer, former actor, and advertising executive Peter Griffith. Melanie Griffith made her acting debut at nine months old in a commercial and her first film, "Smith!" at age 12. Today she is probably best known for her role as spirited secretary Tess McGill in the hit 1988 film "Working Girl". Melanie Griffith's performance in this film earned her an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress and won her the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy. She has appeared in many films including "Body Double", "Pacific Heights", "Two Much", "Bonfire of the Vanities", "Lolita", "Another Day in Paradise", and "Celebrity". Melanie Griffith has appeared in a number television shows including "Miami Vice", "Vega$", "Nip/Tuck", "Hot in Cleveland", and "Raising Hope". Melanie Griffith was formerly married to actor Don Johnson on two separate occasions. They have a daughter, the actress Dakota Johnson. Melanie Griffith also has a son from her second marriage to actor Steven Bauer. Melanie Griffith married actor Antonio Banderas in 1996, they have a daughter. Sadly, after 18 years of marriage, they were divorced.
Melanie Griffith Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1957 (58 years old)
Actor, Model, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Melanie Richards Griffith
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Melanie Griffith Earnings
- Milk Money$2,000,000
- The Bonfire of the Vanities$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...