Meg Ryan Net Worth: Meg Ryan is an American actress who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Born Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra on November 19, 1961 in Fairfield, Connecticut, Meg Ryan is best known for her role in the film When Harry Met Sally. The box office hit led to a string of other successful romantic comedies, such as Sleepless in Seattle (1993), French Kiss (1995) and You've Got Mail (1998). The films that followed didn't resonate as well with audiences, but experienced mild success. Her film When a Man Loves a Woman, however, was well-received by critics in 1994, when Ryan broke away from being typecast and chose to take on several roles that were different from the romantic-comedy characters for which she had become famous. In Luis Mandoki's When a Man Loves a Woman (1994), a romantic social drama film also starring Andy Garcia, she played an alcoholic high-school guidance counselor. In 2001, Ryan ended her ten-year marriage to Dennis Quaid. The couple has one child together, a son named Jack. While some reports indicated that her relationship with actor Russell Crowe led to the split, Ryan reportedly said that the marriage was in trouble before that time. After taking a break from the spotlight, Ryan re-emerged in 2006 with the announcement of her adoption of a little girl from China. During her time away from Hollywood, Ryan worked with CARE, a charitable organization dedicated to ending poverty by helping women work together. Ryan returned to the big screen in 2007 with In the Land of Women, a dramatic comedy. She followed this in 2008 with The Deal and alongside fellow actresses Annette Bening, Debra Messing and Jada Pinkett Smith in The Women. Ryan then played a high-powered attorney opposite Timothy Hutton in 2009's Serious Moonlight which received mixed reviews and had a limited release. In April 2014, she took on a high-profile television project of narrating for the How I Met Your Mother spin-off, How I Met Your Dad.
Meg Ryan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1961 (54 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Margaret Mary Emily Hyra, Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra, Meg Ryan Quaid
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
LeBron Versus Dr. Dre: The Race To Billionaire Statuson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Meg Ryan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kate & Leopold$15,000,000
- Proof of Life$15,000,000
- You've Got Mail$10,500,000
- City of Angels$8,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.