Meg Ryan Net Worth: Meg Ryan is an American actress who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Born Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra on November 19, 1961 in Fairfield, Connecticut, Meg Ryan is best known for her role in the film When Harry Met Sally. The box office hit led to a string of other successful romantic comedies, such as Sleepless in Seattle (1993), French Kiss (1995) and You've Got Mail (1998). The films that followed didn't resonate as well with audiences, but experienced mild success. Her film When a Man Loves a Woman, however, was well-received by critics in 1994, when Ryan broke away from being typecast and chose to take on several roles that were different from the romantic-comedy characters for which she had become famous. In Luis Mandoki's When a Man Loves a Woman (1994), a romantic social drama film also starring Andy Garcia, she played an alcoholic high-school guidance counselor. In 2001, Ryan ended her ten-year marriage to Dennis Quaid. The couple has one child together, a son named Jack. While some reports indicated that her relationship with actor Russell Crowe led to the split, Ryan reportedly said that the marriage was in trouble before that time. After taking a break from the spotlight, Ryan re-emerged in 2006 with the announcement of her adoption of a little girl from China. During her time away from Hollywood, Ryan worked with CARE, a charitable organization dedicated to ending poverty by helping women work together. Ryan returned to the big screen in 2007 with In the Land of Women, a dramatic comedy. She followed this in 2008 with The Deal and alongside fellow actresses Annette Bening, Debra Messing and Jada Pinkett Smith in The Women. Ryan then played a high-powered attorney opposite Timothy Hutton in 2009's Serious Moonlight which received mixed reviews and had a limited release. In April 2014, she took on a high-profile television project of narrating for the How I Met Your Mother spin-off, How I Met Your Dad.
Meg Ryan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1961 (54 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Margaret Mary Emily Hyra, Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra, Meg Ryan Quaid
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Meg Ryan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kate & Leopold$15,000,000
- Proof of Life$15,000,000
- You've Got Mail$10,500,000
- City of Angels$8,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.