Meg Ryan Net Worth: Meg Ryan is an American actress who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Born Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra on November 19, 1961 in Fairfield, Connecticut, Meg Ryan is best known for her role in the film When Harry Met Sally. The box office hit led to a string of other successful romantic comedies, such as Sleepless in Seattle (1993), French Kiss (1995) and You've Got Mail (1998). The films that followed didn't resonate as well with audiences, but experienced mild success. Her film When a Man Loves a Woman, however, was well-received by critics in 1994, when Ryan broke away from being typecast and chose to take on several roles that were different from the romantic-comedy characters for which she had become famous. In Luis Mandoki's When a Man Loves a Woman (1994), a romantic social drama film also starring Andy Garcia, she played an alcoholic high-school guidance counselor. In 2001, Ryan ended her ten-year marriage to Dennis Quaid. The couple has one child together, a son named Jack. While some reports indicated that her relationship with actor Russell Crowe led to the split, Ryan reportedly said that the marriage was in trouble before that time. After taking a break from the spotlight, Ryan re-emerged in 2006 with the announcement of her adoption of a little girl from China. During her time away from Hollywood, Ryan worked with CARE, a charitable organization dedicated to ending poverty by helping women work together. Ryan returned to the big screen in 2007 with In the Land of Women, a dramatic comedy. She followed this in 2008 with The Deal and alongside fellow actresses Annette Bening, Debra Messing and Jada Pinkett Smith in The Women. Ryan then played a high-powered attorney opposite Timothy Hutton in 2009's Serious Moonlight which received mixed reviews and had a limited release. In April 2014, she took on a high-profile television project of narrating for the How I Met Your Mother spin-off, How I Met Your Dad.
Meg Ryan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1961
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Margaret Mary Emily Hyra, Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra, Meg Ryan Quaid
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Meg Ryan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kate & Leopold$15,000,000
- Proof of Life$15,000,000
- You've Got Mail$10,500,000
- City of Angels$8,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?You might not realize how many popular rappers mention their expensive luxury cars in some of their biggest hit songs.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players, others, not so much.