Meg Ryan Net Worth: Meg Ryan is an American actress who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Born Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra on November 19, 1961 in Fairfield, Connecticut, Meg Ryan is best known for her role in the film When Harry Met Sally. The box office hit led to a string of other successful romantic comedies, such as Sleepless in Seattle (1993), French Kiss (1995) and You've Got Mail (1998). The films that followed didn't resonate as well with audiences, but experienced mild success. Her film When a Man Loves a Woman, however, was well-received by critics in 1994, when Ryan broke away from being typecast and chose to take on several roles that were different from the romantic-comedy characters for which she had become famous. In Luis Mandoki's When a Man Loves a Woman (1994), a romantic social drama film also starring Andy Garcia, she played an alcoholic high-school guidance counselor. In 2001, Ryan ended her ten-year marriage to Dennis Quaid. The couple has one child together, a son named Jack. While some reports indicated that her relationship with actor Russell Crowe led to the split, Ryan reportedly said that the marriage was in trouble before that time. After taking a break from the spotlight, Ryan re-emerged in 2006 with the announcement of her adoption of a little girl from China. During her time away from Hollywood, Ryan worked with CARE, a charitable organization dedicated to ending poverty by helping women work together. Ryan returned to the big screen in 2007 with In the Land of Women, a dramatic comedy. She followed this in 2008 with The Deal and alongside fellow actresses Annette Bening, Debra Messing and Jada Pinkett Smith in The Women. Ryan then played a high-powered attorney opposite Timothy Hutton in 2009's Serious Moonlight which received mixed reviews and had a limited release. In April 2014, she took on a high-profile television project of narrating for the How I Met Your Mother spin-off, How I Met Your Dad.
Meg Ryan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1961 (54 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Margaret Mary Emily Hyra, Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra, Meg Ryan Quaid
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Meg Ryan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kate & Leopold$15,000,000
- Proof of Life$15,000,000
- You've Got Mail$10,500,000
- City of Angels$8,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing LineLil Wayne has been involved in so many lawsuits this year, he may have to set up permanent residence in a courtroom.