Mary-Louise Parker net worth: Mary-Louise Parker is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Mary-Louise Parker is best known for her role as a suburban dope dealer, Nancy Botwin, in the cable TV series Weed. Her performance on the series earned her several nominations, as well as a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in 2006. Parker started to receive rave reviews early in her career, while she still performed on Broadway, earning appraisals for both Prelude to a Kiss (1990-91) and a Tony Award for Proof (2000-03). She made her big screen breakthrough in 1991's Fried Green Tomatoes, which was followed by another remarkable performance of hers, this time in 1995's Boys on the Side. As for TV, she made a mark with her portrayal of Harper Pitt in Angels in America (2003), as well as her recurring role as Amy Gardner on The West Wing (2001-06). Meanwhile, she went through an enormous tabloid exposure for all the wrong reasons, as jilted girlfriend, after actor Billy Crudup broke up with seven-month-pregnant Parker in 2003. But contrary to the happenings in her personal life, Parker's career since skyrocketed. In 2005, she joined the cast of Weeds as a leading lady of the show, while still making stage and movie appearances in major projects like The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007, opposite Brad Pitt) and The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008).
Mary-Louise Parker Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mary-Louise Parker against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 2, 1964 (51 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Mary Louise Parker, Moore and Parker
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.