Mary-Louise Parker net worth: Mary-Louise Parker is an American actress who has a net worth of $12 million. Mary-Louise Parker is best known for her role as a suburban dope dealer, Nancy Botwin, in the cable TV series Weed. Her performance on the series earned her several nominations, as well as a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in 2006. Parker started to receive rave reviews early in her career, while she still performed on Broadway, earning appraisals for both Prelude to a Kiss (1990-91) and a Tony Award for Proof (2000-03). She made her big screen breakthrough in 1991's Fried Green Tomatoes, which was followed by another remarkable performance of hers, this time in 1995's Boys on the Side. As for TV, she made a mark with her portrayal of Harper Pitt in Angels in America (2003), as well as her recurring role as Amy Gardner on The West Wing (2001-06). Meanwhile, she went through an enormous tabloid exposure for all the wrong reasons, as jilted girlfriend, after actor Billy Crudup broke up with seven-month-pregnant Parker in 2003. But contrary to the happenings in her personal life, Parker's career since skyrocketed. In 2005, she joined the cast of Weeds as a leading lady of the show, while still making stage and movie appearances in major projects like The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007, opposite Brad Pitt) and The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008).
Mary-Louise Parker Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mary-Louise Parker against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 2, 1964 (51 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Mary Louise Parker, Moore and Parker
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.