Martin Sheen net worth: Martin Sheen is an American actor who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. An award-winning actor for both is his film and television work, Martin Sheen is first became widely recognized for his BAFTA-nominated role in "Apocalypse Now". He is also well known for his work on "The West Wing". He is the father of actors Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez. Sheen was born Ramon Antonio Gerardo Estevez in Dayton, Ohio in August 1940. He is known for his roles in the movies Badlands, Apocalypse Now, The Final Countdown, Gettysburg, The Departed, and The Amazing Spider-Man. He is also well known for his role as President Josiah Bartlet on The West Wing. Interestingly, he has never been nominated for an Academy Award. In 1989 Sheen earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. His role on The West Wing won him two Screen Actors Guild and a Golden Globe Award. He also has won an Emmy for a guest starring role on Murphy Brown. He adopted the screen name of Martin Sheen but did not change his name legally. Martin cites James Dean as a big influence. In 1990 he directed his only film Cadence. He married Janet Templeton in 1961 and has four children including Carlos (Charlie) Sheen. Martin is known for his political activism and turned down a chance to run for United States Senate in Ohio. Sheen has over 240 acting credits to his name.
Martin Sheen Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 3, 1940 (75 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Activist, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Ramon Antonio Gerard Estevez, Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estévez, Ramón Estévez, Ramon Estevez
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Martin Sheen Earnings
- The West Wing$300,000/episode
- No Code of Conduct$250,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?