Martin Sheen net worth: Martin Sheen is an American actor who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. An award-winning actor for both is his film and television work, Martin Sheen is first became widely recognized for his BAFTA-nominated role in "Apocalypse Now". He is also well known for his work on "The West Wing". He is the father of actors Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez. Sheen was born Ramon Antonio Gerardo Estevez in Dayton, Ohio in August 1940. He is well known for his roles in the movies Badlands, Apocalypse Now, The Final Countdown, Gettysburg, The Departed, and The Amazing Spider-Man. He is also well known for his role as President Josiah Bartlet on The West Wing. He has never been nominated for an Academy Award and has been nominated for one Oscar, but asked for his name to be withdrawn. In 1989 Sheen earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. His role on The West Wing won him two Screen Actors Guild and a Golden Globe Award. He also has won an Emmy for a guest starring role on Murphy Brown. He adopted the screen name of Martin Sheen but did not change his name legally. Martin cites James Dean as a big influence. In 1990 he directed his only film Cadence. He married Janet Templeton in 1961 and has four children including Carlos (Charlie) Sheen. Martin is known for his political activism and turned down a chance to run for United States Senate in Ohio. Sheen has over 240 acting credits to his name.
Martin Sheen Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 3, 1940
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Activist, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Spanish immigration to the United States
Ramon Antonio Gerard Estevez, Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estévez, Ramón Estévez, Ramon Estevez
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Martin Sheen Earnings
- The West Wing$300,000/episode
- No Code of Conduct$250,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!We always hear about celebs going broke, but you'd be surprised to know some even filed for bankruptcy – more than once!
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!Luxury car buyers will have the opportunity to get their hands on he first and last Bugatti Veyrons off the production line.