Martin Sheen net worth: Martin Sheen is an American actor who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. An award-winning actor for both is his film and television work, Martin Sheen is first became widely recognized for his BAFTA-nominated role in "Apocalypse Now". He is also well known for his work on "The West Wing". He is the father of actors Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez. Sheen was born Ramon Antonio Gerardo Estevez in Dayton, Ohio in August 1940. He is known for his roles in the movies Badlands, Apocalypse Now, The Final Countdown, Gettysburg, The Departed, and The Amazing Spider-Man. He is also well known for his role as President Josiah Bartlet on The West Wing. Interestingly, he has never been nominated for an Academy Award. In 1989 Sheen earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. His role on The West Wing won him two Screen Actors Guild and a Golden Globe Award. He also has won an Emmy for a guest starring role on Murphy Brown. He adopted the screen name of Martin Sheen but did not change his name legally. Martin cites James Dean as a big influence. In 1990 he directed his only film Cadence. He married Janet Templeton in 1961 and has four children including Carlos (Charlie) Sheen. Martin is known for his political activism and turned down a chance to run for United States Senate in Ohio. Sheen has over 240 acting credits to his name.
Martin Sheen Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 3, 1940 (75 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Activist, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Spanish immigration to the United States
Ramon Antonio Gerard Estevez, Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estévez, Ramón Estévez, Ramon Estevez
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Martin Sheen Earnings
- The West Wing$300,000/episode
- No Code of Conduct$250,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.