Marlon Brando net worth: Marlon Brando was an American actor, film director and activist who had a net worth of $100 million dollars. Born in Omaha, Nebraska, Marlon Brando grew up in an unconventional family, and always had a knack for mimicry. After being expelled from one school for unruly behavior, his father sent him to a military academy, where he was successful academically and socially, but was again expelled for unruly behavior. He followed his older sister to New York, and with his father's blessing, began studying acting with Stella Adler. He was almost instantly successful on Broadway, appearing in five productions back-to-back, including the original production of "A Streetcar Named Desire". Hollywood came calling and for the next 20 years, he would appear in a string of successful films, winning raves and two Oscars, two Golden Globes, and three BAFTAs, among a host of nominations. His later career slowed, as he gained a reputation for being difficult on set, but even after his passing in 2004, his estate still earns approximately $9 million per year.
Marlon Brando Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 3, 1924
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Marlon Brando, Jr., Bud, Mr. Mumbles, Marlon Brando Jr.
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 Millionon Sep 1, 2015
Marlon Brando Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Missouri Breaks$1,000,000plus 11% of gross greater than $8.85m
- Last Tango in Paris$250,00010% of profit
- The Godfather$250,000plus % of gross
- The Chase$750,000plus $130k fee to his production company
- The Score$3,000,000
- Christopher Columbus: The Discovery$5,000,000
- A Dry White Season$3,300,000plus 11.3% of gross and required MGM to donate similar amount to an anti-apartheid group
- The Formula$2,700,000
- Apocalypse Now$3,500,000
- The Night of the Following Day$50,000
- Reflections in a Golden Eye$750,00010% of profit
- Mutiny on the Bounty$1,000,000In 1962 dollars
- Sayonara$300,000in 1957 dollars
- Guys and Dolls$200,000in 1955 dollars
- On the Waterfront$100,000in 1954 dollars
- Viva Zapata!$100,000in 1952 dollars
- A Streetcar Named Desire$75,000in 1951 dollars
- The Men$50,000in 1950 dollars
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?