Marlon Brando net worth: Marlon Brando was an American actor, film director and activist who had a net worth of $100 million dollars. Born in Omaha, Nebraska, Marlon Brando grew up in an unconventional family, and always had a knack for mimicry. After being expelled from one school for unruly behavior, his father sent him to a military academy, where he was successful academically and socially, but was again expelled for unruly behavior. He followed his older sister to New York, and with his father's blessing, began studying acting with Stella Adler. He was almost instantly successful on Broadway, appearing in five productions back-to-back, including the original production of "A Streetcar Named Desire". Hollywood came calling and for the next 20 years, he would appear in a string of successful films, winning raves and two Oscars, two Golden Globes, and three BAFTAs, among a host of nominations. His later career slowed, as he gained a reputation for being difficult on set, but even after his passing in 2004, his estate still earns approximately $9 million per year.
Marlon Brando Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 3, 1924 - Jul 1, 2004 (80 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Marlon Brando, Jr., Bud, Mr. Mumbles, Marlon Brando Jr.
Feds To Seize $392 Million Of "Wolf Of Wall Street" Moneyon Jul 25, 2016
Is Elizabeth Holmes A Genius Or A Con Artist?on Jul 25, 2016
Sheikh Walid Juffali Has Died Just Days After Record Breaking Divorce Settlementon Jul 25, 2016
India's Legendary "Gold Man" Murdered In Money Disputeon Jul 25, 2016
Michael Jordan Breaks His Silence About Recent Violence, And Offers HUGE Donationon Jul 26, 2016
DOJ OKs Budweiser Maker's $108 Billion Acquisition Of SABMilleron Jul 26, 2016
San Diego Ranch Featuring Go-Kart Track Up for Saleon Jul 26, 2016
The 15 Richest Russian Billionaireson Jul 23, 2016
This 13-Year-Old Artist Has Sold $3.2 Million Worth Of Paintingson Jul 24, 2016
Businessman Tarek M. Al-Shawaf May Be On $25 Million Hook For 2013 Wildfireon Jul 26, 2016
Marlon Brando Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Missouri Breaks$1,000,000plus 11% of gross greater than $8.85m
- Last Tango in Paris$250,00010% of profit
- The Godfather$250,000plus % of gross
- The Chase$750,000plus $130k fee to his production company
- The Score$3,000,000
- Christopher Columbus: The Discovery$5,000,000
- A Dry White Season$3,300,000plus 11.3% of gross and required MGM to donate similar amount to an anti-apartheid group
- The Formula$2,700,000
- Apocalypse Now$3,500,000
- The Night of the Following Day$50,000
- Reflections in a Golden Eye$750,00010% of profit
- Mutiny on the Bounty$1,000,000In 1962 dollars
- Sayonara$300,000in 1957 dollars
- Guys and Dolls$200,000in 1955 dollars
- On the Waterfront$100,000in 1954 dollars
- Viva Zapata!$100,000in 1952 dollars
- A Streetcar Named Desire$75,000in 1951 dollars
- The Men$50,000in 1950 dollars
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.