Mario Van Peebles net worth: Mario Van Peebles is an American film director and actor who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Born in Mexico City, Mexico, Mario Van Peebles graduated from Columbia University in the late 70s, where he received his degree in Economics. Like his father before him, award-winning director Melvin Van Peebles, Mario would go on to a successful career in directing and acting. As a performer, he has appeared in such projects as "Sweet Sweetbacks Baadasssss Song", "Children of the Night", "New Jack City", "Posse", "Riot", "Love Kills", "Ali", "One Life to Live", "The Cosby Show", "Living Single", "Law & Order", "All My Children", "Damages", and "Hellcats". As a director, he has helmed such films as, "New Jack City", "Panther", and "Posse", and such television shows as, "Sons of Anarchy", "Law and Order", "Damages", "Lost", and "Boss". He is next slated to appear in the film "All Things Fall Apart", and on the television show, "The Finder".
Mario Van Peebles Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mario Van Peebles against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Mario Van Peebles
Date of Birth
Jan 15, 1957 (59 years old)
Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Mario Peebles, Mario van Peebles, stone, Mario Cain Van Peebles, Mario "Chip" Cain Van Peebles, Chip
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Martin Shkreli's E Trade Account Has Plummeted In ValueThe E Trade account of disgraced pharmaceutical exec Martin Shkreli, which he used to post bail in December, has plummeted in value. Could his freedom be at risk?
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.