Mario Van Peebles net worth: Mario Van Peebles is an American film director and actor who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Born in Mexico City, Mexico, Mario Van Peebles graduated from Columbia University in the late 70s, where he received his degree in Economics. Like his father before him, award-winning director Melvin Van Peebles, Mario would go on to a successful career in directing and acting. As a performer, he has appeared in such projects as "Sweet Sweetbacks Baadasssss Song", "Children of the Night", "New Jack City", "Posse", "Riot", "Love Kills", "Ali", "One Life to Live", "The Cosby Show", "Living Single", "Law & Order", "All My Children", "Damages", and "Hellcats". As a director, he has helmed such films as, "New Jack City", "Panther", and "Posse", and such television shows as, "Sons of Anarchy", "Law and Order", "Damages", "Lost", and "Boss". He is next slated to appear in the film "All Things Fall Apart", and on the television show, "The Finder".
Mario Van Peebles Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mario Van Peebles against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Mario Van Peebles
Date of Birth
Jan 15, 1957 (59 years old)
Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Mario Peebles, Mario van Peebles, stone, Mario Cain Van Peebles, Mario "Chip" Cain Van Peebles, Chip
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.