Mario Van Peebles net worth: Mario Van Peebles is an American film director and actor who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Born in Mexico City, Mexico, Mario Van Peebles graduated from Columbia University in the late 70s, where he received his degree in Economics. Like his father before him, award-winning director Melvin Van Peebles, Mario would go on to a successful career in directing and acting. As a performer, he has appeared in such projects as "Sweet Sweetbacks Baadasssss Song", "Children of the Night", "New Jack City", "Posse", "Riot", "Love Kills", "Ali", "One Life to Live", "The Cosby Show", "Living Single", "Law & Order", "All My Children", "Damages", and "Hellcats". As a director, he has helmed such films as, "New Jack City", "Panther", and "Posse", and such television shows as, "Sons of Anarchy", "Law and Order", "Damages", "Lost", and "Boss". He is next slated to appear in the film "All Things Fall Apart", and on the television show, "The Finder".
Mario Van Peebles Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Mario Van Peebles against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Mario Van Peebles
Date of Birth
Jan 15, 1957 (59 years old)
Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Mario Peebles, Mario van Peebles, stone, Mario Cain Van Peebles, Mario "Chip" Cain Van Peebles, Chip
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.