Maria Conchita Alonso net worth: Maria Conchita Alonso is a Cuban-born, Venezuelan-raised, singer/songwriter and actress who has a net worth of $8 million. Maria started her career in music as a singing star in the Spanish-speaking market. She received her first gold album and number one song in 1979 with "Love Maniac," and received a Grammy nomination for "Best Latin Artist" in 1985. She made her Hollywood film debut in 1984 in Moscow on the Hudson with Robin Williams. She also starred in movies like Extreme Prejudice, The Running Man, Predator 2, The House of the Spirits, Vampire's Kiss, and Colors. Maria was recently cast as Lucia, the mother of Gabrielle Solis, on the show Desperate Housewives and she shot Rob Zombie's Lords of Salem that came out in 2013. She was born on June 29, 1957 in Cuba and was raised in Venezuela. She had her first experience in show business when she was crowned Miss Teenager of the World in 1971. She went on to become Miss Venezuela in 1975 and was sixth runner-up in the Miss World pageant. She has been an outspoken critic of Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez, and says those who support Chavez are terrorists. She has appeared on Hannity's America, Hannity & Colmes, and The O'Reilly Factor to discuss her political views. She was in a heated feud with Sean Penn over his support of Hugo Chavez and in January 2014, resigned from a San Francisco production of The Vagina Monologues after appearing in an advertisement for Republican candidate, Governor Tim Donnelly.
María Conchita Alonso Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare María Conchita Alonso against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
María Conchita Alonso
Date of Birth
Jun 29, 1957 (58 years old)
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Model, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Hispanic and Latino Americans
Maria Conchita, Ambar, María Concepción Alonso Bustillo, Maria Conchita Alonso, María Conchita
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...