Maria Conchita Alonso net worth: Maria Conchita Alonso is a Cuban-born, Venezuelan-raised, singer/songwriter and actress who has a net worth of $8 million. Maria started her career in music as a singing star in the Spanish-speaking market. She received her first gold album and number one song in 1979 with "Love Maniac," and received a Grammy nomination for "Best Latin Artist" in 1985. She made her Hollywood film debut in 1984 in Moscow on the Hudson with Robin Williams. She also starred in movies like Extreme Prejudice, The Running Man, Predator 2, The House of the Spirits, Vampire's Kiss, and Colors. Maria was recently cast as Lucia, the mother of Gabrielle Solis, on the show Desperate Housewives and she shot Rob Zombie's Lords of Salem that came out in 2013. She was born on June 29, 1957 in Cuba and was raised in Venezuela. She had her first experience in show business when she was crowned Miss Teenager of the World in 1971. She went on to become Miss Venezuela in 1975 and was sixth runner-up in the Miss World pageant. She has been an outspoken critic of Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez, and says those who support Chavez are terrorists. She has appeared on Hannity's America, Hannity & Colmes, and The O'Reilly Factor to discuss her political views. She was in a heated feud with Sean Penn over his support of Hugo Chavez and in January 2014, resigned from a San Francisco production of The Vagina Monologues after appearing in an advertisement for Republican candidate, Governor Tim Donnelly.
María Conchita Alonso Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare María Conchita Alonso against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
María Conchita Alonso
Date of Birth
Jun 29, 1957 (58 years old)
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Model, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Hispanic and Latino Americans
Maria Conchita, Ambar, María Concepción Alonso Bustillo, Maria Conchita Alonso, María Conchita
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.on Oct 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.