What is Marcia Gay Harden's net worth? Marcia Gay Harden's net worth is $12 million dollars. Born in La Jolla, California, Marcia Gay Harden graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.A in Theatre, and then from Tisch School of the Arts with an M.F.A. in Theatre. The 80s saw her guest starring or playing supporting roles in multiple television programs such as "Kojak" and "Simon and Simon". By the early 90s, she had begun to add film work to her resume, with roles in such projects as "Miller's Crossing", "Used People", and "The Spitfire Grill". By the late 90s, her projects were becoming more high profile and included work in "The First Wives Club" and "Meet Joe Black". 2000 would prove to be her breakout year, however, when she starred opposite Ed Harris in "Pollock", winning the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, among other honors. Since then, she has appeared in multiple films and television shows, including "Mystic River", "Into the Wild", "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit", "Damages", and "Royal Pains".
Marcia Gay Harden Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Marcia Gay Harden against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Marcia Gay Harden
Date of Birth
Aug 14, 1959 (56 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.638 m)
Gay Hagen, Marcia Harden, Marsha Gay Harden
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Marcia Gay Harden Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.