Lucy Liu Net Worth: Lucy Liu is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Lucy Liu was born December 2, 1968 in Queens, New York. During her senior year at the University of Michigan, Liu auditioned for a supporting part in a school production of Alice in Wonderland and, to her surprise, she won the lead role. Her earliest television job was a small role on the teen drama Beverly Hills, 90210 during the 1991-92 season, playing a waitress at the gang's favorite hangout, the Peach Pit. Over the next several years, Liu made appearances on such popular television shows as Coach, The X-Files, and ER and the short-lived sitcom Pearl (1996-97), starring Rhea Perlman. She made her mainstream movie debut as one of many former girlfriends of Tom Cruise's character in Jerry Maguire (1996), but landed more substantial roles in such little-seen indie films as Guy (1996), Gridlock'd (1997) and City of Industry (1997), starring Harvey Keitel. In 1998, Liu got her big break when she auditioned for the part of Nelle Porter, the icy new addition to the wacky law firm Cage and Fish on the hit comedy Ally McBeal, created by David E. Kelley. Though she didn't get that part, Kelley was struck with Liu's performance and decided to create a character expressly for her and in 1999, Liu won an Emmy for Best Supporting Actress for her Ally McBeal part. On the big screen, Liu grabbed audiences' attention as a leather-clad dominatrix in the poorly reviewed thriller Payback (1999), starring Mel Gibson. Other film efforts released that year included the indie feature The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human, Play it to the Bone and Molly. Liu had a good deal more luck in 2000, starring in the hit comedy-Western Shanghai Noon. She also went on to play in the Charlie's Angels movies. Liu is also an accomplished visual artist who has even displayed her mixed media compositions at galleries in New York and Los Angeles.
Lucy Liu Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 2, 1968
Actor, Film Producer, Model, Artist, Photographer, Painter, Voice Actor, Visual Artist
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Lucy Alexis Liu, Lucy Lui
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Lucy Liu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1$5,500,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$4,000,000
- Charlie's Angels$1,000,000
- Shanghai Noon$2,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.