Lucy Liu Net Worth: Lucy Liu is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Lucy Liu was born December 2, 1968 in Queens, New York. During her senior year at the University of Michigan, Liu auditioned for a supporting part in a school production of Alice in Wonderland and, to her surprise, she won the lead role. Her earliest television job was a small role on the teen drama Beverly Hills, 90210 during the 1991-92 season, playing a waitress at the gang's favorite hangout, the Peach Pit. Over the next several years, Liu made appearances on such popular television shows as Coach, The X-Files, and ER and the short-lived sitcom Pearl (1996-97), starring Rhea Perlman. She made her mainstream movie debut as one of many former girlfriends of Tom Cruise's character in Jerry Maguire (1996), but landed more substantial roles in such little-seen indie films as Guy (1996), Gridlock'd (1997) and City of Industry (1997), starring Harvey Keitel. In 1998, Liu got her big break when she auditioned for the part of Nelle Porter, the icy new addition to the wacky law firm Cage and Fish on the hit comedy Ally McBeal, created by David E. Kelley. Though she didn't get that part, Kelley was struck with Liu's performance and decided to create a character expressly for her and in 1999, Liu won an Emmy for Best Supporting Actress for her Ally McBeal part. On the big screen, Liu grabbed audiences' attention as a leather-clad dominatrix in the poorly reviewed thriller Payback (1999), starring Mel Gibson. Other film efforts released that year included the indie feature The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human, Play it to the Bone and Molly. Liu had a good deal more luck in 2000, starring in the hit comedy-Western Shanghai Noon. She also went on to play in the Charlie's Angels movies. Liu is also an accomplished visual artist who has even displayed her mixed media compositions at galleries in New York and Los Angeles.
Lucy Liu Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 2, 1968
Actor, Film Producer, Model, Artist, Photographer, Painter, Voice Actor, Visual Artist
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Lucy Alexis Liu, Lucy Lui
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Lucy Liu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1$5,500,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$4,000,000
- Charlie's Angels$1,000,000
- Shanghai Noon$2,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...