Lucy Liu Net Worth: Lucy Liu is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Lucy Liu was born December 2, 1968 in Queens, New York. During her senior year at the University of Michigan, Liu auditioned for a supporting part in a school production of Alice in Wonderland and, to her surprise, she won the lead role. Her earliest television job was a small role on the teen drama Beverly Hills, 90210 during the 1991-92 season, playing a waitress at the gang's favorite hangout, the Peach Pit. Over the next several years, Liu made appearances on such popular television shows as Coach, The X-Files, and ER and the short-lived sitcom Pearl (1996-97), starring Rhea Perlman. She made her mainstream movie debut as one of many former girlfriends of Tom Cruise's character in Jerry Maguire (1996), but landed more substantial roles in such little-seen indie films as Guy (1996), Gridlock'd (1997) and City of Industry (1997), starring Harvey Keitel. In 1998, Liu got her big break when she auditioned for the part of Nelle Porter, the icy new addition to the wacky law firm Cage and Fish on the hit comedy Ally McBeal, created by David E. Kelley. Though she didn't get that part, Kelley was struck with Liu's performance and decided to create a character expressly for her and in 1999, Liu won an Emmy for Best Supporting Actress for her Ally McBeal part. On the big screen, Liu grabbed audiences' attention as a leather-clad dominatrix in the poorly reviewed thriller Payback (1999), starring Mel Gibson. Other film efforts released that year included the indie feature The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human, Play it to the Bone and Molly. Liu had a good deal more luck in 2000, starring in the hit comedy-Western Shanghai Noon. She also went on to play in the Charlie's Angels movies. Liu is also an accomplished visual artist who has even displayed her mixed media compositions at galleries in New York and Los Angeles.
Lucy Liu Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 2, 1968 (47 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Model, Artist, Photographer, Painter, Voice Actor, Visual Artist
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Lucy Alexis Liu, Lucy Lui
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Lucy Liu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1$5,500,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$4,000,000
- Charlie's Angels$1,000,000
- Shanghai Noon$2,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.