Lucy Liu Net Worth: Lucy Liu is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Lucy Liu was born December 2, 1968 in Queens, New York. During her senior year at the University of Michigan, Liu auditioned for a supporting part in a school production of Alice in Wonderland and, to her surprise, she won the lead role. Her earliest television job was a small role on the teen drama Beverly Hills, 90210 during the 1991-92 season, playing a waitress at the gang's favorite hangout, the Peach Pit. Over the next several years, Liu made appearances on such popular television shows as Coach, The X-Files, and ER and the short-lived sitcom Pearl (1996-97), starring Rhea Perlman. She made her mainstream movie debut as one of many former girlfriends of Tom Cruise's character in Jerry Maguire (1996), but landed more substantial roles in such little-seen indie films as Guy (1996), Gridlock'd (1997) and City of Industry (1997), starring Harvey Keitel. In 1998, Liu got her big break when she auditioned for the part of Nelle Porter, the icy new addition to the wacky law firm Cage and Fish on the hit comedy Ally McBeal, created by David E. Kelley. Though she didn't get that part, Kelley was struck with Liu's performance and decided to create a character expressly for her and in 1999, Liu won an Emmy for Best Supporting Actress for her Ally McBeal part. On the big screen, Liu grabbed audiences' attention as a leather-clad dominatrix in the poorly reviewed thriller Payback (1999), starring Mel Gibson. Other film efforts released that year included the indie feature The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human, Play it to the Bone and Molly. Liu had a good deal more luck in 2000, starring in the hit comedy-Western Shanghai Noon. She also went on to play in the Charlie's Angels movies. Liu is also an accomplished visual artist who has even displayed her mixed media compositions at galleries in New York and Los Angeles.
Lucy Liu Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 2, 1968 (46 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Model, Artist, Photographer, Painter, Voice Actor, Visual Artist
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Lucy Alexis Liu, Lucy Lui
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Lucy Liu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1$5,500,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$4,000,000
- Charlie's Angels$1,000,000
- Shanghai Noon$2,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC CondosAnother day, another rich person dropping crazy cash on amazing real estate. This time, it's Hard Rock Café and Morton's Steakhouse founder Peter Morton, and the place is Manhattan.
- How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?If you don't have your acting chops down, perhaps you could make some good money as a writer, producer, or maybe even a stunt person.
- 10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film RolesCurious about the earnings of one of the most mysteriously awesome leading ladies of our time?! Well, wonder no more!