Lucy Liu Net Worth: Lucy Liu is an American actress who has a net worth of $16 million. Lucy Liu was born December 2, 1968 in Queens, New York. During her senior year at the University of Michigan, Liu auditioned for a supporting part in a school production of Alice in Wonderland and, to her surprise, she won the lead role. Her earliest television job was a small role on the teen drama Beverly Hills, 90210 during the 1991-92 season, playing a waitress at the gang's favorite hangout, the Peach Pit. Over the next several years, Liu made appearances on such popular television shows as Coach, The X-Files, and ER and the short-lived sitcom Pearl (1996-97), starring Rhea Perlman. She made her mainstream movie debut as one of many former girlfriends of Tom Cruise's character in Jerry Maguire (1996), but landed more substantial roles in such little-seen indie films as Guy (1996), Gridlock'd (1997) and City of Industry (1997), starring Harvey Keitel. In 1998, Liu got her big break when she auditioned for the part of Nelle Porter, the icy new addition to the wacky law firm Cage and Fish on the hit comedy Ally McBeal, created by David E. Kelley. Though she didn't get that part, Kelley was struck with Liu's performance and decided to create a character expressly for her and in 1999, Liu won an Emmy for Best Supporting Actress for her Ally McBeal part. On the big screen, Liu grabbed audiences' attention as a leather-clad dominatrix in the poorly reviewed thriller Payback (1999), starring Mel Gibson. Other film efforts released that year included the indie feature The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human, Play it to the Bone and Molly. Liu had a good deal more luck in 2000, starring in the hit comedy-Western Shanghai Noon. She also went on to play in the Charlie's Angels movies. Liu is also an accomplished visual artist who has even displayed her mixed media compositions at galleries in New York and Los Angeles.
Lucy Liu Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Lucy Alexis Liu, Lucy Lui
Actor, Film Producer, Model, Artist, Photographer, Painter, Voice Actor, Visual Artist
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
Lucy Liu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1$5,500,000
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle$4,000,000
- Charlie's Angels$1,000,000
- Shanghai Noon$2,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.
- According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure FortuneAttention future billionaires of the world! Class is in session. We've compiled a list of books that have inspired current billionaires. Your syllabus is below...
- Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???Does it make sense for Vanessa Rousso to try to win the $500 thousand prize on Big Brother while the World Series of Poker is going on?