Lucy Lawless net worth: Lucy Lawless is a New Zealand actress and musician who has a net worth of $15 million. Lucy Lawless is probably most famous for playing Xena, in the television series Xena: Warrior Princess, which ran from 1995 to 2001. Lawless was born Lucille Frances Ryan in Mount Albert, Auckland, New Zealand in March 1968. At 10 years old she appeared in her first musical. She studied opera at The University of Auckland and considered becoming a singer. She met Garth Lawless at 18 years old. They got married in Australia in 1988 and she gave birth to daughter Daisy Lawless. The couple later divorced and Lawless married Robert Tapert and had two songs together. She got her big break in 1994 when she appeared in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. She played the role of Xena, which ended up spinning off to the show Xena: Warrior Princess in 1995. She became well known and the show lasted six seasons. She was named one of People Weekly Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1997. She played in Grease on Broadway in 1997 playing Betty Rizzo. Lawless has become known as a lesbian icon for Xena's relationship with Gabrielle. She has appeared at gray pride events although she is straight. She has a recurring role in the show Battlestar Galactica from 2005 to 2009. Lawless is also known for her roles in the Spartacus TV series.
Lucy Lawless Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 29, 1968
Actor, Singer, Musician, Activist
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
Lucille Frances Ryan, Luce, Unco, LL, Lucille Francis Ryan, Lucy Tapert
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Lucy Lawless Earnings
- Xena: Warrior Princess$2,000,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?