Loni Anderson Net Worth: Loni Anderson is an American actress who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Loni Anderson was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, in 1945, to a model mother and environmental chemist father. She attended the University of Minnesota and soon began pursuing a show business career. She appeared in an episode of "S.W.A.T." and in "Vigilante Force" before landing the part that made her famous. Anderson's work on "WKRP in Cincinnati" began in 1978 after executives noticed her in a red bikini. She played Jennifer Marlowe until 1982 when she began reprising her film career with appearances in 1983's "Stroker Ace" and 1984's "The Lonely Guy". Anderson is also well known for her portrayal of Jayne Mansfield in "The Jayne Mansfield Story" alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger. Other TV and film credits include "All Dogs Go To Heaven", "Nurses", "Partners in Crime", "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", "V.I.P.", "White Hot: The Mysterious Murder of Thelma Todd", "A Night at the Roxbury", and "A Letter to Three Wives". She has been married four times, including a five-year union to actor Burt Reynolds. Anderson and her current husband, musician Bob Flick, have been together since 2008. She has two children from previous relationships. Anderson is the spokeswoman for National Lung Health Education. Her autobiography, "My Life in High Heels", hit bookshelves in 1997.
Loni Anderson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 5, 1945 (70 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Loni Kaye Anderson
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!on May 26, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Loni Anderson Earnings
- WKRP in Cincinnati$20,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance IndustryFrom MVP to Auto Insurance Spokesperson – Shaquille O'Neal teams up with The General to drive them past the competition.