Loni Anderson Net Worth: Loni Anderson is an American actress who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Loni Anderson was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, in 1945, to a model mother and environmental chemist father. She attended the University of Minnesota and soon began pursuing a show business career. She appeared in an episode of "S.W.A.T." and in "Vigilante Force" before landing the part that made her famous. Anderson's work on "WKRP in Cincinnati" began in 1978 after executives noticed her in a red bikini. She played Jennifer Marlowe until 1982 when she began reprising her film career with appearances in 1983's "Stroker Ace" and 1984's "The Lonely Guy". Anderson is also well known for her portrayal of Jayne Mansfield in "The Jayne Mansfield Story" alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger. Other TV and film credits include "All Dogs Go To Heaven", "Nurses", "Partners in Crime", "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", "V.I.P.", "White Hot: The Mysterious Murder of Thelma Todd", "A Night at the Roxbury", and "A Letter to Three Wives". She has been married four times, including a five-year union to actor Burt Reynolds. Anderson and her current husband, musician Bob Flick, have been together since 2008. She has two children from previous relationships. Anderson is the spokeswoman for National Lung Health Education. Her autobiography, "My Life in High Heels", hit bookshelves in 1997.
Loni Anderson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 5, 1945 (70 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Loni Kaye Anderson
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Loni Anderson Earnings
- WKRP in Cincinnati$20,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.