Loni Anderson Net Worth: Loni Anderson is an American actress who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Loni Anderson was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, in 1945, to a model mother and environmental chemist father. She attended the University of Minnesota and soon began pursuing a show business career. She appeared in an episode of "S.W.A.T." and in "Vigilante Force" before landing the part that made her famous. Anderson's work on "WKRP in Cincinnati" began in 1978 after executives noticed her in a red bikini. She played Jennifer Marlowe until 1982 when she began reprising her film career with appearances in 1983's "Stroker Ace" and 1984's "The Lonely Guy". Anderson is also well known for her portrayal of Jayne Mansfield in "The Jayne Mansfield Story" alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger. Other TV and film credits include "All Dogs Go To Heaven", "Nurses", "Partners in Crime", "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", "V.I.P.", "White Hot: The Mysterious Murder of Thelma Todd", "A Night at the Roxbury", and "A Letter to Three Wives". She has been married four times, including a five-year union to actor Burt Reynolds. Anderson and her current husband, musician Bob Flick, have been together since 2008. She has two children from previous relationships. Anderson is the spokeswoman for National Lung Health Education. Her autobiography, "My Life in High Heels", hit bookshelves in 1997.
Loni Anderson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 5, 1945 (70 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Loni Kaye Anderson
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Loni Anderson Earnings
- WKRP in Cincinnati$20,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?