Liz Taylor Net Worth: Liz Taylor was a British-American actress who had a net worth of $600 million dollars at the time of her death. Born Elizabeth Rosemond "Liz" Taylor on February 27, 1932 in Hampstead Garden Suburb, United Kingdom, she is considered one of the greatest screen actresses of Hollywood's "Golden Age". Elizabeth Taylor (aka Dame Elizabeth Taylor) was one of the world's most famous film stars, recognized for her acting ability and for her glamorous lifestyle, beauty, lavish jewels and distinctive dark blue eyes, often described as violet. National Velvet (1944) was Taylor's first success (as a child star), and she went on to star in Father of the Bride (1950), A Place in the Sun (1951), Giant (1956), Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958), Suddenly, Last Summer (1959) and others. She won the Academy Award for Best Actress for BUtterfield 8 (1960), played the title role in Cleopatra (1963) and married her costar Richard Burton. Taylor and Burton appeared together in 11 films, including Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966), for which Taylor won a second Academy Award. Starting in the mid-1970s, she appeared less frequently in film, and made only occasional appearances in television and theatre. Her much-publicized personal life included eight marriages and several life-threatening illnesses. From the mid-1980s, Taylor championed HIV and AIDS programs; she co-founded the American Foundation for AIDS Research in 1985 and the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation in 1993. She received the Presidential Citizens Medal, the Legion of Honour, the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award and a Life Achievement Award from the American Film Institute, who named her seventh on their list of the "Greatest American Screen Legends". Elizabeth Taylor was married eight times to seven husbands (married twice to actor Richard Burton). Her other six husbands were: Conrad "Nicky Hilton, Michael Wilding, Mike Todd, Eddie Fisher (whom she controversially stole from his then wife actress Debbie Reynolds), John Warner and Larry Fortensky. Taylor had a long-running and extremely close friendship with the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Taylor died of congestive heart failure in March 2011 at the age of 79, having suffered many years of ill health.
Liz Taylor Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 27, 1932
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor, Liz Taylor, Dame Elizabeth Taylor, Elisheba Rachel, Kitten, Dame Elizabeth Rosemond "Liz" Taylor, Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor, "One-Shot Liz", Dame Elizabeth Rosemond "Liz" Taylor, DBE, Liz
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Liz Taylor Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Flintstones$2,500,000
- Poker Alice$500,000
- North and South$200,000
- Malice in Wonderland$1,000,000
- The Mirror Crack'd$250,000
- Winter Kills$100,000
- The Only Game in Town$1,250,000
- Secret Ceremony$1,000,000
- The Comedians$500,000
- The Taming of the Shrew50% of gross
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?$1,100,00010% of gross
- The Sandpiper$1,000,000
- Elizabeth Taylor in London$387,500
- Cleopatra$1,000,00010% of gross
- BUtterfield 8$150,000
- Suddenly, Last Summer$500,000
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof$4,750/week
- A Place in the Sun$1,500/week
- Courage of Lassie$750/week
- Lassie Come Home$100/week
- There's One Born Every Minute$200/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.