Linda Thompson Jenner net worth: Linda Thompson Jenner is an American actress and lyricist who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Linda Thompson Jenner, also known as Linda Diane Thompson, was born in Memphis, Tennessee, and competed in beauty pageants throughout her teen years. She was named "Miss Liberty Bowl", "Miss Okra", and "Miss Memphis State University". She was third runner-up at the Miss Tennessee pageant, and won the Miss Tennessee Universe pageant in 1972. She began appearing on television shows in the late 70s, playing recurring and guest starring roles on such shows as "Hee Haw", "Starsky and Hutch", "Fantasy Island", and "The Fall Guy". She also appeared in such films as "Rabbit Test" and "RoboCop 2". She wrote the lyrics for a number of popular songs, including "I Have Nothing" from "The Bodyguard", Josh Groban's first hit, "To Where You Are", and "Grown Up Christmas List". She has won an Emmy and been nominated for an Oscar and a Grammy for her songwriting work. She is the former girlfriend of Elvis Presley, the ex-wife of Bruce Jenner and the mother of Brody Jenner.
Linda Thompson Jenner Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Linda Thompson Jenner against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 23, 1950 (65 years old)
Songwriter, Actor, Lyricist
United States of America
Linda Diane Thompson, Linda Thompson Foster, Linda Thompson Jenner, Linda Thompson-Jenner
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This Yearon May 4, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil DependencySaudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed Bin Salman says that by 2020, his country – which sees about 75% of its revenue come from the oil industry – will be able to live without oil. By 2030, he predicts a national financial fund revolution. How? By raising a $2 trillion fund, of course.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.