Linda Thompson Jenner net worth: Linda Thompson Jenner is an American actress and lyricist who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Linda Thompson Jenner, also known as Linda Diane Thompson, was born in Memphis, Tennessee, and competed in beauty pageants throughout her teen years. She was named "Miss Liberty Bowl", "Miss Okra", and "Miss Memphis State University". She was third runner-up at the Miss Tennessee pageant, and won the Miss Tennessee Universe pageant in 1972. She began appearing on television shows in the late 70s, playing recurring and guest starring roles on such shows as "Hee Haw", "Starsky and Hutch", "Fantasy Island", and "The Fall Guy". She also appeared in such films as "Rabbit Test" and "RoboCop 2". She wrote the lyrics for a number of popular songs, including "I Have Nothing" from "The Bodyguard", Josh Groban's first hit, "To Where You Are", and "Grown Up Christmas List". She has won an Emmy and been nominated for an Oscar and a Grammy for her songwriting work. She is the former girlfriend of Elvis Presley, the ex-wife of Bruce Jenner and the mother of Brody Jenner.
Linda Thompson Jenner Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Linda Thompson Jenner against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
May 23, 1950 (66 years old)
Songwriter, Actor, Lyricist
United States of America
Linda Diane Thompson, Linda Thompson Foster, Linda Thompson Jenner, Linda Thompson-Jenner
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.