Leonardo DiCaprio net worth: Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $245 million. Leonardo got his start in Hollywood by appearing in a smattering of commercials and television roles as a child. His biggest early role was on the last season of Growing Pains. DiCaprio then landed the lead role in the biopic This Boy's Life and received much critical praise for this performance. Leonardo's next movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape? earned him an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor. Dicaprio also garnered acclaim for his performances in the intense dramas, Total Eclipse and The Basketball Diaries. In 1996, DiCaprio starred in the box office hit, William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet which grossed $147.5 million worldwide. Following this success came the 1997 film Titanic by James Cameron. Titanic eventually smashed all box office records, won multiple awards and secured DiCaprio's place as a leading man. DiCaprio moved forward with a string of successful movies, including Steven Spielberg's Catch Me if You Can (grossed $352 million worldwide), Christopher Nolan's Inception and the award-winning film Revolutionary Road. He has starred in several films directed by the legendary Martin Scorsese including Gangs of New York (grossed $193.7 million worldwide), The Aviator (grossed $211.7 million worldwide), The Departed ($289 million worldwide) and Shutter Island. DiCaprio's credits as a producer include The Aviator and Orphan. Among DiCaprio's awards are two Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, one Golden Globe Award and numerous critics' groups' awards.
Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Leonardo DiCaprio against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Leonardo Di Caprio, Leo DiCaprio, Leo, Lenny D, Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Leonardo DiCaprio Earnings
Click to Expand
- J. Edgar$2,000,000
- Inception$59,000,000includes % of gross
- Blood Diamond$20,000,000
- The Departed$20,000,000
- The Aviator$20,000,000
- Catch Me If You Can$20,000,000
- Gangs of New York$10,000,000Gross Points
- The Beach$20,000,000
- The Basketball Diaries$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Kanye West Claims He Is $53 Million In Personal DebtSaturday night Yeezy took to Twitter to tell his 18.7 million followers that he is $53 million in debt and needed our prayers to overcome this hardship.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,