Leonardo DiCaprio net worth: Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $245 million. Leonardo got his start in Hollywood by appearing in a smattering of commercials and television roles as a child. His biggest early role was on the last season of Growing Pains. DiCaprio then landed the lead role in the biopic This Boy's Life and received much critical praise for this performance. Leonardo's next movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape? earned him an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor. Dicaprio also garnered acclaim for his performances in the intense dramas, Total Eclipse and The Basketball Diaries. In 1996, DiCaprio starred in the box office hit, William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet which grossed $147.5 million worldwide. Following this success came the 1997 film Titanic by James Cameron. Titanic eventually smashed all box office records, won multiple awards and secured DiCaprio's place as a leading man. DiCaprio moved forward with a string of successful movies, including Steven Spielberg's Catch Me if You Can (grossed $352 million worldwide), Christopher Nolan's Inception and the award-winning film Revolutionary Road. He has starred in several films directed by the legendary Martin Scorsese including Gangs of New York (grossed $193.7 million worldwide), The Aviator (grossed $211.7 million worldwide), The Departed ($289 million worldwide) and Shutter Island. DiCaprio's credits as a producer include The Aviator and Orphan. Among DiCaprio's awards are two Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, one Golden Globe Award and numerous critics' groups' awards.
Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Leonardo DiCaprio against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Leonardo Di Caprio, Leo DiCaprio, Leo, Lenny D, Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Leonardo DiCaprio Earnings
Click to Expand
- J. Edgar$2,000,000
- Inception$59,000,000includes % of gross
- Blood Diamond$20,000,000
- The Departed$20,000,000
- The Aviator$20,000,000
- Catch Me If You Can$20,000,000
- Gangs of New York$10,000,000Gross Points
- The Beach$20,000,000
- The Basketball Diaries$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.