Leonardo DiCaprio net worth: Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $245 million. Leonardo got his start in Hollywood by appearing in a smattering of commercials and television roles as a child. His biggest early role was on the last season of Growing Pains. DiCaprio then landed the lead role in the biopic This Boy's Life and received much critical praise for this performance. Leonardo's next movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape? earned him an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor. Dicaprio also garnered acclaim for his performances in the intense dramas, Total Eclipse and The Basketball Diaries. In 1996, DiCaprio starred in the box office hit, William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet which grossed $147.5 million worldwide. Following this success came the 1997 film Titanic by James Cameron. Titanic eventually smashed all box office records, won multiple awards and secured DiCaprio's place as a leading man. DiCaprio moved forward with a string of successful movies, including Steven Spielberg's Catch Me if You Can (grossed $352 million worldwide), Christopher Nolan's Inception and the award-winning film Revolutionary Road. He has starred in several films directed by the legendary Martin Scorsese including Gangs of New York (grossed $193.7 million worldwide), The Aviator (grossed $211.7 million worldwide), The Departed ($289 million worldwide) and Shutter Island. DiCaprio's credits as a producer include The Aviator and Orphan. Among DiCaprio's awards are two Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, one Golden Globe Award and numerous critics' groups' awards.
Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Leonardo DiCaprio against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Leonardo Di Caprio, Leo DiCaprio, Leo, Lenny D, Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Leonardo DiCaprio Earnings
Click to Expand
- J. Edgar$2,000,000
- Inception$59,000,000includes % of gross
- Blood Diamond$20,000,000
- The Departed$20,000,000
- The Aviator$20,000,000
- Catch Me If You Can$20,000,000
- Gangs of New York$10,000,000Gross Points
- The Beach$20,000,000
- The Basketball Diaries$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.