Leonardo DiCaprio net worth: Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $245 million. Leonardo got his start in Hollywood by appearing in a smattering of commercials and television roles as a child. His biggest early role was on the last season of Growing Pains. DiCaprio then landed the lead role in the biopic This Boy's Life and received much critical praise for this performance. Leonardo's next movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape? earned him an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor. Dicaprio also garnered acclaim for his performances in the intense dramas, Total Eclipse and The Basketball Diaries. In 1996, DiCaprio starred in the box office hit, William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet which grossed $147.5 million worldwide. Following this success came the 1997 film Titanic by James Cameron. Titanic eventually smashed all box office records, won multiple awards and secured DiCaprio's place as a leading man. DiCaprio moved forward with a string of successful movies, including Steven Spielberg's Catch Me if You Can (grossed $352 million worldwide), Christopher Nolan's Inception and the award-winning film Revolutionary Road. He has starred in several films directed by the legendary Martin Scorsese including Gangs of New York (grossed $193.7 million worldwide), The Aviator (grossed $211.7 million worldwide), The Departed ($289 million worldwide) and Shutter Island. DiCaprio's credits as a producer include The Aviator and Orphan. Among DiCaprio's awards are two Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, one Golden Globe Award and numerous critics' groups' awards.
Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Leonardo DiCaprio against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Leonardo Di Caprio, Leo DiCaprio, Leo, Lenny D, Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Leonardo DiCaprio Earnings
Click to Expand
- J. Edgar$2,000,000
- Inception$59,000,000includes % of gross
- Blood Diamond$20,000,000
- The Departed$20,000,000
- The Aviator$20,000,000
- Catch Me If You Can$20,000,000
- Gangs of New York$10,000,000Gross Points
- The Beach$20,000,000
- The Basketball Diaries$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.