Leonardo DiCaprio net worth: Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $245 million. Leonardo got his start in Hollywood by appearing in a smattering of commercials and television roles as a child. His biggest early role was on the last season of Growing Pains. DiCaprio then landed the lead role in the biopic This Boy's Life and received much critical praise for this performance. Leonardo's next movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape? earned him an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor. Dicaprio also garnered acclaim for his performances in the intense dramas, Total Eclipse and The Basketball Diaries. In 1996, DiCaprio starred in the box office hit, William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet which grossed $147.5 million worldwide. Following this success came the 1997 film Titanic by James Cameron. Titanic eventually smashed all box office records, won multiple awards and secured DiCaprio's place as a leading man. DiCaprio moved forward with a string of successful movies, including Steven Spielberg's Catch Me if You Can (grossed $352 million worldwide), Christopher Nolan's Inception and the award-winning film Revolutionary Road. He has starred in several films directed by the legendary Martin Scorsese including Gangs of New York (grossed $193.7 million worldwide), The Aviator (grossed $211.7 million worldwide), The Departed ($289 million worldwide) and Shutter Island. DiCaprio's credits as a producer include The Aviator and Orphan. Among DiCaprio's awards are two Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, one Golden Globe Award and numerous critics' groups' awards.
Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Leonardo DiCaprio against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 11, 1974 (40 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Leonardo Di Caprio, Leo DiCaprio, Leo, Lenny D, Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA Mansionon Oct 10, 2015
Leonardo DiCaprio Earnings
Click to Expand
- J. Edgar$2,000,000
- Inception$59,000,000includes % of gross
- Blood Diamond$20,000,000
- The Departed$20,000,000
- The Aviator$20,000,000
- Catch Me If You Can$20,000,000
- Gangs of New York$10,000,000Gross Points
- The Beach$20,000,000
- The Basketball Diaries$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In YearsFetty Wap has been killing it this year, and now he adds yet another accomplishment to the list.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.