Leonard Nimoy Net Worth: Leonard Nimoy is an American actor, director and singer who has a net worth of $45 million. Leonard Nimoy first became famous by portraying Spock in the original Star Trek series. Born in 1931 in Boston, Massachusetts, into a family of immigrants, Leonard Nimoy took up an acting career before his ninth birthday. He appeared in community theater productions throughout his childhood and teen years, and enrolled in Boston College without completing his degree. Almost 20 years later, he attended UCLA for photography, and earned his master's degree from Antioch College in education. Throughout his twenties, Nimoy took dozens of small TV and film roles before landing the lead role in "Kid Monk Baroni" in 1952. Nimoy rose to fame with his work on "Star Trek" where he played Spock from 1966 to 1969 with three Emmy nominations. He portrayed Spock in six different "Star Trek" films, in "Star Trek: The Animated Series" and on several episodes of "Star Trek: The Next Generation". He went on to join "Mission: Impossible" following the end of "Star Trek" and picked up several movie parts, including "Catlow", "Night Gallery" and "A Woman Called Golda", for which he was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Emmy. He gave up playing Spock in 2010, a role which had been partially assumed by actor Zachary Quinto up until Nimoy's retirement from the character. Nimoy is a photographer who has had exhibits at the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art and the R. Michelson Galleries. He is a two-time author of his autobiographies. "I Am Not Spock" and "I Am Spock". He has released five musical albums and has been married twice. He and his first wife, Sandra Zober, split in 1987. Two years later, he wed Susan Bay. He and his good friend and "Star Trek" co-star William Shatner suffer from tinnitus, a condition where they experience ringing in their ears, which they attribute to filming the 1967 episode "Arena". Nimoy is currently battling Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Leonard Nimoy died on February 27, 2015 at the age of 83 from final complications related to COPD.
Leonard Nimoy Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1931 (85 years old)
Photographer, Actor, Film director, Singer, Poet, Songwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Leonard Simon Nimoy, Frank Force, Leonard Nemoy, The other Dr. Spock
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Leonard Nimoy Earnings
- Star Trek$1,250/episode
- Zombies of the Stratosphere$500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.