Leelee Sobieski net worth: Leelee Sobieski is an American film and television actress who has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars. Leelee Sobieski was born Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski in New York City in 1983 and studied literature and fine art at Brown University.. After being spotted by an agent in her school cafeteria, Leelee Sobieski was picked as one of the "rising young starlets" of the 90s, and achieved recognition in her mid-teens for her performance in the 1998 film "Deep Impact" and as the daughter of a costume store owner in "Eyes Wide Shut". She received various nominations for her film and television work in such projects as "Joan of Arc for which she garnered an Emmy nomination and "Uprising" for which she received a Golden Globe nomination. She has appeared in a number of films and television shows including "Never Been Kissed", "Uprising", "Joy Ride", "The Glass House", "Hercules", "Lying", "Wicker Man", "Walk All Over Me", "88 Minutes", "Acts of Violence", "In a Dark Place", "Public Enemies", "Drop Dead Diva", "My First Mister", "Jungle to Jungle" and "The Good Wife", among other projects. She is married to designer Adam Kimmel. The couple has one child.
Leelee Sobieski Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 10, 1983
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Lilliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski, Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski, Liliane Sobieski, LeeLee Sobieski, Lee, Liliane Gloria Sobieski, Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta "Leelee" Sobieski
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?on Jul 7, 2015
If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very Soonon Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Leelee Sobieski Earnings
- The Glass House$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.
- The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?We all start out playing our favorite sport for fun, but when we get older sports becomes all about the money. And when you consider the size of these paychecks... it's easy to see why!