Leelee Sobieski net worth: Leelee Sobieski is an American film and television actress who has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars. Leelee Sobieski was born Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski in New York City in 1983 and studied literature and fine art at Brown University.. After being spotted by an agent in her school cafeteria, Leelee Sobieski was picked as one of the "rising young starlets" of the 90s, and achieved recognition in her mid-teens for her performance in the 1998 film "Deep Impact" and as the daughter of a costume store owner in "Eyes Wide Shut". She received various nominations for her film and television work in such projects as "Joan of Arc for which she garnered an Emmy nomination and "Uprising" for which she received a Golden Globe nomination. She has appeared in a number of films and television shows including "Never Been Kissed", "Uprising", "Joy Ride", "The Glass House", "Hercules", "Lying", "Wicker Man", "Walk All Over Me", "88 Minutes", "Acts of Violence", "In a Dark Place", "Public Enemies", "Drop Dead Diva", "My First Mister", "Jungle to Jungle" and "The Good Wife", among other projects. She is married to designer Adam Kimmel. The couple has one child.
Leelee Sobieski Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 10, 1983 (32 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Lilliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski, Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski, Liliane Sobieski, LeeLee Sobieski, Lee, Liliane Gloria Sobieski, Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta "Leelee" Sobieski
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Leelee Sobieski Earnings
- The Glass House$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.