Leelee Sobieski net worth: Leelee Sobieski is an American film and television actress who has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars. Leelee Sobieski was born Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski in New York City in 1983 and studied literature and fine art at Brown University.. After being spotted by an agent in her school cafeteria, Leelee Sobieski was picked as one of the "rising young starlets" of the 90s, and achieved recognition in her mid-teens for her performance in the 1998 film "Deep Impact" and as the daughter of a costume store owner in "Eyes Wide Shut". She received various nominations for her film and television work in such projects as "Joan of Arc for which she garnered an Emmy nomination and "Uprising" for which she received a Golden Globe nomination. She has appeared in a number of films and television shows including "Never Been Kissed", "Uprising", "Joy Ride", "The Glass House", "Hercules", "Lying", "Wicker Man", "Walk All Over Me", "88 Minutes", "Acts of Violence", "In a Dark Place", "Public Enemies", "Drop Dead Diva", "My First Mister", "Jungle to Jungle" and "The Good Wife", among other projects. She is married to designer Adam Kimmel. The couple has one child.
Leelee Sobieski Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 10, 1983
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Lilliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski, Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski, Liliane Sobieski, LeeLee Sobieski, Lee, Liliane Gloria Sobieski, Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta "Leelee" Sobieski
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Leelee Sobieski Earnings
- The Glass House$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have ThoughtYou would think these careers are associated with top notch salaries, but they aren't.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The WorldIf you build it, they will come. A voice in a cornfield told Kevin Costner to do it, and sure enough the people came. Sports team owners have been spending small fortunes to build it (stadiums) and sure enough, the people come.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.