Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs net worth: Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs' net worth is $1 million dollars. Born in New York, New York, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs began his professional performance career in the late 60s. He graduated from the High School of Art and Design, and intended to pursue a degree at Wilkes University. However, he subsequently chose to leave college when his acting career began to make it difficult to attend classes. After studying and working with the Negro Ensemble Company, his career took off in the mid-70s. He appeared in such films as "Claudine" and "Death Wish", and won the role that would make him a household name, as Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington on "Welcome Back Kotter". He went on to appear in a string of television, film, and theater productions, including "L.A. Heat", "Southlander", "Roots", "The Jacksons: An American Dream", "Girlfriends", "Chuck", and the 1977 Broadway production of "I Love My Wife".
Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 4, 1953 (62 years old)
Actor, Singer, Screenwriter, Film director
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
Lawrence-Hilton Jacobs, Lawrence Hilton-Jacques, Lawrence Hilton Jacobs III, Larry
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George SorosAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?