Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs net worth: Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs' net worth is $1 million dollars. Born in New York, New York, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs began his professional performance career in the late 60s. He graduated from the High School of Art and Design, and intended to pursue a degree at Wilkes University. However, he subsequently chose to leave college when his acting career began to make it difficult to attend classes. After studying and working with the Negro Ensemble Company, his career took off in the mid-70s. He appeared in such films as "Claudine" and "Death Wish", and won the role that would make him a household name, as Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington on "Welcome Back Kotter". He went on to appear in a string of television, film, and theater productions, including "L.A. Heat", "Southlander", "Roots", "The Jacksons: An American Dream", "Girlfriends", "Chuck", and the 1977 Broadway production of "I Love My Wife".
Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 4, 1953 (62 years old)
Actor, Singer, Screenwriter, Film director
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
Lawrence-Hilton Jacobs, Lawrence Hilton-Jacques, Lawrence Hilton Jacobs III, Larry
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.