Laura Linney Net Worth: Laura Linney is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $7 million dollars. Laura Linney was born February 5, 1954 in New York City, New York. She is known for her performances in films such as The Truman Show, Mystic River and Kinsey, among others. She played the lead role of Cathy Jamison in the Showtime series The Big C, until its final season in May 2013. During her career, Linney has been the recipient of four Emmy Awards, two Golden Globe Awards and a Screen Actors Guild Award. Additionally, she received three Academy Award nominations and three Tony Award nominations. Laura Linney's first film role was in 1992's Lorenzo's Oil, but she made a bigger impression with her role the following year in Dave (1993). She nabbed her first lead role on TV in 1994, with Armistead Maupin's Tales of the City. In 2000, Linney turned in one of her most critically acclaimed performances, starring as the practical single mother Sammy Prescott in the independent film You Can Count on Me. As a young women, she graduated from Brown University in 1986 with a degree in theater then completed a graduate program in drama at the Juilliard School in New York City, where she roomed with fellow actress Jeanne Tripplehorn (of Basic Instinct and The Firm). In 1990, Linney landed a job as an understudy in the New York stage production of Six Degrees of Separation, eventually taking over the part, making her off-Broadway and Broadway debuts. She has also made several films in recent years, including the 2012 dramatic comedy Hyde Park on Hudson.
Laura Linney Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 5, 1964 (51 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Singer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Laura Leggett Linney, Laura Linny
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Laura Linney Earnings
- You Can Count on Me$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???Kokomo Ailand is the latest creation of Migaloo Private Submarines, and is said to be part yacht and part private island.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?