LaTanya Richardson net worth: LaTanya Richardson is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. LaTanya Richardson was born in Atlanta, Georgia, and graduated from Spelman College. She began her professional acting career in the late 80s, on television, and has since gone on to appear in film, television, and theater productions. Some of her projects include "A Man Called Hawk", "Fried Green Tomatoes", "Juice", "Law & Order", "Malcolm X", "Lorenzo's Oil", "Cheers", "Sleepless in Seattle", "When a Man Loves a Woman", "Party of Five", "Earth 2", "Homicide: Life on the Street", "Ally McBeal", "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge", "Judging Amy", "Once and Again", "100 Centre St", "Freedomland", "All About Us", "Harry's Law", and "The Watson's Go to Birmingham". She has also appeared in two Broadway productions. She was nominated for a Tony Award for Best Actress for her performance in the 2014 revival of "A Raisin in the Sun". LaTanya Richardson has been married to fellow actor Samuel L. Jackson since 1980.
LaTanya Richardson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare LaTanya Richardson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 21, 1949
Actor, Television producer, Television Director
United States of America
La Tanya Richardson, LaTanya Estelle Richardson, LaTanya Jackson, Latanya Richardson, LaTanya Richardson Jackson
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 MillionKnown as enthusiastic art collectors, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz recently renovated the main house, adding an art gallery wing with high ceilings.