Kurt Russell net worth: Kurt Russell is an American actor who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. He has appeared in over 50 films and countless television series throughout his career including hits like Backdraft, Tombstone, Tango & Cash and Tequila Sunrise. Kurt Russell began his career as a child actor in the mid 60s, appearing in television series like The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters. In the 1970s he signed a 10-year contract with the Walt Disney Company, where he became one of the studios top stars. As an adult he has starred in films like Silkwood, Escape from New York, Stargate, Grindhouse, and Poseidon. The actor is also known for his long relationship with actress Goldie Hawn, who he has been with since the year 1983. Prior to his relationship with Goldie Hawn, Russell married actress Season Hubley, whom he met on the set of Elvis in 1979. They had one son together, Boston Russell, in 1980. In 1983, in the middle of his divorce from Hubley, Russell re-connected with Goldie Hawn on the set of the film Swing Shift, and they have been together ever since. They own a home in Palm Desert, California and have one son together named, Wyatt, who was born in 1986 and only a year later, in 1987, the couple starred in the film Overboard together. Goldie Hawn's son and daughter with Bill Hudson, who are also both well-known actors in their own right, Oliver and Kate Hudson, were raised by Russell and consider Russell to be their father even though he is not their biological father. In February 2003, Russell and Hawn moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, so that their son could play hockey. Russell is an FAA licensed private pilot holding single/multi-engine and instrument ratings and is an Honorary Board Member of the humanitarian aviation organization Wings of Hope.
Kurt Russell Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 17, 1951 (64 years old)
Actor, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Kurt Vogel Russell
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Kurt Russell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Vanilla Sky$5,000,000
- Escape from L.A.$10,000,000
- Executive Decision$7,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.