Kurt Russell net worth: Kurt Russell is an American actor who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. He has appeared in over 50 films and countless television series throughout his career including hits like Backdraft, Tombstone, Tango & Cash and Tequila Sunrise. Kurt Russell began his career as a child actor in the mid 60s, appearing in television series like The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters. In the 1970s he signed a 10-year contract with the Walt Disney Company, where he became one of the studios top stars. As an adult he has starred in films like Silkwood, Escape from New York, Stargate, Grindhouse, and Poseidon. The actor is also known for his long relationship with actress Goldie Hawn, who he has been with since the year 1983. Prior to his relationship with Goldie Hawn, Russell married actress Season Hubley, whom he met on the set of Elvis in 1979. They had one son together, Boston Russell, in 1980. In 1983, in the middle of his divorce from Hubley, Russell re-connected with Goldie Hawn on the set of the film Swing Shift, and they have been together ever since. They own a home in Palm Desert, California and have one son together named, Wyatt, who was born in 1986 and only a year later, in 1987, the couple starred in the film Overboard together. Goldie Hawn's son and daughter with Bill Hudson, who are also both well-known actors in their own right, Oliver and Kate Hudson, were raised by Russell and consider Russell to be their father even though he is not their biological father. In February 2003, Russell and Hawn moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, so that their son could play hockey. Russell is an FAA licensed private pilot holding single/multi-engine and instrument ratings and is an Honorary Board Member of the humanitarian aviation organization Wings of Hope.
Kurt Russell Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 17, 1951 (65 years old)
Actor, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Kurt Vogel Russell
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Kurt Russell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Vanilla Sky$5,000,000
- Escape from L.A.$10,000,000
- Executive Decision$7,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.