Kurt Russell net worth: Kurt Russell is an American actor who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. He has appeared in over 50 films and countless television series throughout his career including hits like Backdraft, Tombstone, Tango & Cash and Tequila Sunrise. Kurt Russell began his career as a child actor in the mid 60s, appearing in television series like The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters. In the 1970s he signed a 10-year contract with the Walt Disney Company, where he became one of the studios top stars. As an adult he has starred in films like Silkwood, Escape from New York, Stargate, Grindhouse, and Poseidon. The actor is also known for his long relationship with actress Goldie Hawn, who he has been with since the year 1983. Prior to his relationship with Goldie Hawn, Russell married actress Season Hubley, whom he met on the set of Elvis in 1979. They had one son together, Boston Russell, in 1980. In 1983, in the middle of his divorce from Hubley, Russell re-connected with Goldie Hawn on the set of the film Swing Shift, and they have been together ever since. They own a home in Palm Desert, California and have one son together named, Wyatt, who was born in 1986 and only a year later, in 1987, the couple starred in the film Overboard together. Goldie Hawn's son and daughter with Bill Hudson, who are also both well-known actors in their own right, Oliver and Kate Hudson, were raised by Russell and consider Russell to be their father even though he is not their biological father. In February 2003, Russell and Hawn moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, so that their son could play hockey. Russell is an FAA licensed private pilot holding single/multi-engine and instrument ratings and is an Honorary Board Member of the humanitarian aviation organization Wings of Hope.
Kurt Russell Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 17, 1951 (65 years old)
Actor, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Kurt Vogel Russell
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Kurt Russell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Vanilla Sky$5,000,000
- Escape from L.A.$10,000,000
- Executive Decision$7,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.