Kurt Russell net worth: Kurt Russell is an American actor who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. He has appeared in over 50 films and countless television series throughout his career including hits like Backdraft, Tombstone, Tango & Cash and Tequila Sunrise. Kurt Russell began his career as a child actor in the mid 60s, appearing in television series like The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters. In the 1970s he signed a 10-year contract with the Walt Disney Company, where he became one of the studios top stars. As an adult he has starred in films like Silkwood, Escape from New York, Stargate, Grindhouse, and Poseidon. The actor is also known for his long relationship with actress Goldie Hawn, who he has been with since the year 1983. Prior to his relationship with Goldie Hawn, Russell married actress Season Hubley, whom he met on the set of Elvis in 1979. They had one son together, Boston Russell, in 1980. In 1983, in the middle of his divorce from Hubley, Russell re-connected with Goldie Hawn on the set of the film Swing Shift, and they have been together ever since. They own a home in Palm Desert, California and have one son together named, Wyatt, who was born in 1986 and only a year later, in 1987, the couple starred in the film Overboard together. Goldie Hawn's son and daughter with Bill Hudson, who are also both well-known actors in their own right, Oliver and Kate Hudson, were raised by Russell and consider Russell to be their father even though he is not their biological father. In February 2003, Russell and Hawn moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, so that their son could play hockey. Russell is an FAA licensed private pilot holding single/multi-engine and instrument ratings and is an Honorary Board Member of the humanitarian aviation organization Wings of Hope.
Kurt Russell Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 17, 1951 (64 years old)
Actor, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Kurt Vogel Russell
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Kurt Russell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Vanilla Sky$5,000,000
- Escape from L.A.$10,000,000
- Executive Decision$7,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...