Kurt Russell net worth: Kurt Russell is an American actor who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. He has appeared in over 50 films and countless television series throughout his career including hits like Backdraft, Tombstone, Tango & Cash and Tequila Sunrise. Kurt Russell began his career as a child actor in the mid 60s, appearing in television series like The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters. In the 1970s he signed a 10-year contract with the Walt Disney Company, where he became one of the studios top stars. As an adult he has starred in films like Silkwood, Escape from New York, Stargate, Grindhouse, and Poseidon. The actor is also known for his long relationship with actress Goldie Hawn, who he has been with since the year 1983. Prior to his relationship with Goldie Hawn, Russell married actress Season Hubley, whom he met on the set of Elvis in 1979. They had one son together, Boston Russell, in 1980. In 1983, in the middle of his divorce from Hubley, Russell re-connected with Goldie Hawn on the set of the film Swing Shift, and they have been together ever since. They own a home in Palm Desert, California and have one son together named, Wyatt, who was born in 1986 and only a year later, in 1987, the couple starred in the film Overboard together. Goldie Hawn's son and daughter with Bill Hudson, who are also both well-known actors in their own right, Oliver and Kate Hudson, were raised by Russell and consider Russell to be their father even though he is not their biological father. In February 2003, Russell and Hawn moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, so that their son could play hockey. Russell is an FAA licensed private pilot holding single/multi-engine and instrument ratings and is an Honorary Board Member of the humanitarian aviation organization Wings of Hope.
Kurt Russell Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 17, 1951 (65 years old)
Actor, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Kurt Vogel Russell
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Kurt Russell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Vanilla Sky$5,000,000
- Escape from L.A.$10,000,000
- Executive Decision$7,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.