Kristoff St. John net worth: Kristoff St. John is an American actor who has a net worth of $4 million. Kristoff St. John was born in New York, New York in July 1966. He is best known for playing the role of Neil Winters on the soap opera The Young and the Restless. St. John made his television debut in the series That's My Mama in 1975. From 1979 to 1980 he starred as Ahmad Abdul Rahim in the TV series The Bad News Bears. He starred as Charlie Richmond Jr. in the series Charlie & Co. from 1985 to 1986. St. John's best known role has come starring as Neil Winters in the TV series The Young and the Restless since 1991. He became a host for the TV Guide Channel in 2005. St. John has won Daytime Emmy Awards in 1992 and 2008 for The Young and the Restless and has been nominated for six more. He has also won 10 Image Awards for Outstanding Actor in a Daytime Drama Series. Kristoff has been married and divorced twice. In November 2014 his son Julian committed suicide after battling mental illness.
Kristoff St. John Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kristoff St. John against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kristoff St. John
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1966
United States of America
Christoffer St. John, Christoff St. John, Christopher St. John, Cristoff St. John
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?on Sep 5, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players, others, not so much.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.