Kristoff St. John net worth: Kristoff St. John is an American actor who has a net worth of $4 million. Kristoff St. John was born in New York, New York in July 1966. He is best known for playing the role of Neil Winters on the soap opera The Young and the Restless. St. John made his television debut in the series That's My Mama in 1975. From 1979 to 1980 he starred as Ahmad Abdul Rahim in the TV series The Bad News Bears. He starred as Charlie Richmond Jr. in the series Charlie & Co. from 1985 to 1986. St. John's best known role has come starring as Neil Winters in the TV series The Young and the Restless since 1991. He became a host for the TV Guide Channel in 2005. St. John has won Daytime Emmy Awards in 1992 and 2008 for The Young and the Restless and has been nominated for six more. He has also won 10 Image Awards for Outstanding Actor in a Daytime Drama Series. Kristoff has been married and divorced twice. In November 2014 his son Julian committed suicide after battling mental illness.
Kristoff St. John Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kristoff St. John against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kristoff St. John
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1966 (49 years old)
United States of America
Christoffer St. John, Christoff St. John, Christopher St. John, Cristoff St. John
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...