Kristen Stewart net worth: Kristen Stewart is an American actress who was born in California and has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Kristen Stewart's salary for the final Twilight movie is $25 million with a percentage of profits that could bring her total pay to over $40 million. Kristen Stewart began acting at age 8 and had received critical praise in such films as, "The Panic Room", and "Speak". She took on the role of Bella Swan in the wildy successful film versions of "The Twilight Saga" in 2008, and has since risen to become one of Hollywood's top earning actress. Along with her net worth, she enjoys (and is alternately burdened by) the fame and adoration that comes with an association with a beloved film franchise – in this case the Twilight series, based on the popular young adult novels about vampires, werewolves, and their various romantic entanglements. Her career in show business began at an early age, due to her parents' both being involved in film production, albeit behind the camera. As a young child, Stewart appeared in small roles in movies such as The Thirteenth Year and The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. From there, Stewart eventually landed what would become her breakout role as Jodie Foster's tomboy daughter in the David Fincher thriller Panic Room. The claustrophobic setting gave Stewart plenty of room to shine in the movie, and this was her first exposure to many audience members. After that, Stewart divided her time between roles in family films like Catch That Kid and Zathura and more mature dramas like Undertow and Speak. As she continued to grow as an actress, she got roles in romantic comedy Adventureland and Sean Penn's Into The Wild before finally landing her signature role – Bella Swan in Twilight alongside Robert Pattinson.
Kristen Stewart Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 9, 1990
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Kristen Jaymes Stewart, KStew, Kris, Ki Ki, Stew
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Kristen Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2$12,500,0007.5% of the gross
- Snow White and the Huntsman$9,500,000
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1$12,500,0007.5% of the gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.