Kristen Stewart net worth: Kristen Stewart is an American actress who was born in California and has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Kristen Stewart's salary for the final Twilight movie is $25 million with a percentage of profits that could bring her total pay to over $40 million. Kristen Stewart began acting at age 8 and had received critical praise in such films as, "The Panic Room", and "Speak". She took on the role of Bella Swan in the wildy successful film versions of "The Twilight Saga" in 2008, and has since risen to become one of Hollywood's top earning actress. Along with her net worth, she enjoys (and is alternately burdened by) the fame and adoration that comes with an association with a beloved film franchise – in this case the Twilight series, based on the popular young adult novels about vampires, werewolves, and their various romantic entanglements. Her career in show business began at an early age, due to her parents' both being involved in film production, albeit behind the camera. As a young child, Stewart appeared in small roles in movies such as The Thirteenth Year and The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. From there, Stewart eventually landed what would become her breakout role as Jodie Foster's tomboy daughter in the David Fincher thriller Panic Room. The claustrophobic setting gave Stewart plenty of room to shine in the movie, and this was her first exposure to many audience members. After that, Stewart divided her time between roles in family films like Catch That Kid and Zathura and more mature dramas like Undertow and Speak. As she continued to grow as an actress, she got roles in romantic comedy Adventureland and Sean Penn's Into The Wild before finally landing her signature role – Bella Swan in Twilight alongside Robert Pattinson.
Kristen Stewart Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kristen Jaymes Stewart, KStew, Kris, Ki Ki, Stew
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Kristen Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2$12,500,0007.5% of the gross
- Snow White and the Huntsman$9,500,000
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1$12,500,0007.5% of the gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!