Kristen Stewart net worth: Kristen Stewart is an American actress who was born in California and has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Kristen Stewart's salary for the final Twilight movie is $25 million with a percentage of profits that could bring her total pay to over $40 million. Kristen Stewart began acting at age 8 and had received critical praise in such films as, "The Panic Room", and "Speak". She took on the role of Bella Swan in the wildy successful film versions of "The Twilight Saga" in 2008, and has since risen to become one of Hollywood's top earning actress. Along with her net worth, she enjoys (and is alternately burdened by) the fame and adoration that comes with an association with a beloved film franchise – in this case the Twilight series, based on the popular young adult novels about vampires, werewolves, and their various romantic entanglements. Her career in show business began at an early age, due to her parents' both being involved in film production, albeit behind the camera. As a young child, Stewart appeared in small roles in movies such as The Thirteenth Year and The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. From there, Stewart eventually landed what would become her breakout role as Jodie Foster's tomboy daughter in the David Fincher thriller Panic Room. The claustrophobic setting gave Stewart plenty of room to shine in the movie, and this was her first exposure to many audience members. After that, Stewart divided her time between roles in family films like Catch That Kid and Zathura and more mature dramas like Undertow and Speak. As she continued to grow as an actress, she got roles in romantic comedy Adventureland and Sean Penn's Into The Wild before finally landing her signature role – Bella Swan in Twilight alongside Robert Pattinson.
Kristen Stewart Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 9, 1990 (26 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Kristen Jaymes Stewart, KStew, Kris, Ki Ki, Stew
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kristen Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2$12,500,0007.5% of the gross
- Snow White and the Huntsman$9,500,000
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1$12,500,0007.5% of the gross
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.