Kristin Chenoweth Net Worth: Kristin Chenoweth is an American singer and actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Kristin Chenoweth has accumulated her net worth through television roles and Tony award winning theater performances. Born Kristin Dawn Chenoweth on July 24, 1968, in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, US, she is most praised for her performance in the productions: You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown, Wicked, and The West Wing. The first nods for Chenoweth came on the theater stage for her portrayal of Sally Brown in the 1999 production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. This performance fetched her a Tony Award and secured her the role of Glinda in the 2003 musical Wicked, which catapulted her to prominence. Even though Chenoweth went on to squander her multiple talents in low-ranked flicks like Bewitched (2005) and Deck the Halls (2006), she eventually landed a role that suits her on The West Wing (NBC, 1999-2006) and the quirky hit Pushing Daisies (ABC, 2007-09). TV audiences were truly mesmerized by her charismatic and compelling performances. Leaving no entertainment medium untapped, beautiful Chenoweth also hosted several award shows and released few albums of Broadway standards and contemporary Christian music. Her music albums include A Lovely Way to Spend Christmas (2008) and Some Lessons Learned (2011). By the time she fully used her song-and-dance talents on the hit musical drama, Glee (Fox, 2009- ), Chenoweth had already established herself as a multifaceted performer worthy of public attention. But that's not all, this blonde bubbly artist also put her voice on paper in her 2009 memoir, A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stages.
Kristin Chenoweth Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kristin Chenoweth against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 24, 1968 (47 years old)
Singer, Actor, Author, Voice Actor
United States of America
4 ft 11 in (1.5 m)
Kristi Dawn Chenoweth, Cheno, Kristen Chenowith, Kristin Chenowith, K-Cho, The K-Cho, Kristin Dawn Chenoweth
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.