Kristin Cavallari Net Worth: Kristin Cavallari is an American television personality, fashion designer and actress who has a net worth of $3.5 million dollars. Kristin Cavallari is an actress and socialite primarily known for her roles on the MTV reality shows "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills". She has also had supporting roles in such films as, "Fingerprints" and "Spring Breakdown". Born Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari on January 5, 1987, in Denver, Colorado, she became a true TV sensation as a member of the reality show "Laguna Beach" She was even nominated for a Teen Choice Award for "Choice Reality Star" in 2006. Even though a Colorado-native, she was raised in Laguna Beach, California, where she attended Laguna Beach High School as a teenager. It was in 2004 that she first entered the limelight after she was cast in the reality television series "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County". The show documented the lives of Kristin and her friends, who were all wealthy, good looking California kids. During the first season of the show, Cavallari's personality, charisma and acting talent helped her earn recognition from both critics and fans. She could be seen on the Laguna Beach series for two seasons before she moved to Los Angeles to fulfill her dreams of acting. In addition to appearing in several television series as minor characters, Cavallari also starred in handful of movies including "Van Wilder: Freshman Year", "Green Flash", "Spring Breakdown" and "Wild Cherry". In 2011 Kristin became engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler. In March of 2013 she gave birth to their first child, a son named Camden Jack, and later that year, Kristin and Jay were married. On May 7, 2014 the couple announced the birth of their second child, Jaxon Wyatt and in December 2014, she appeared on the hit Bravo reality series, "Millionaire Matchmaker" where she helped Ally Shapiro discover the importance of self-confidence in dating.
Kristin Cavallari Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kristin Cavallari against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jan 5, 1987 (29 years old)
Actor, TV Personality, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari, Kristen Cavallari, Kris, Kristin Elizabeth Cutler, Kristen Elizabeth Cavalleri
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!on May 21, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking PriceAre you in the market for a new home in the Hamptons? If so, Richard Gere might want to speak with you. Actor Richard Gere has once again put his vacation home – or what some might call vacation mansion – up for sale again. This time, however, he's offering the 19,000-square-foot estate for less than in previous listings.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?