Kristin Cavallari Net Worth: Kristin Cavallari is an American television personality, fashion designer and actress who has a net worth of $3.5 million dollars. Kristin Cavallari is an actress and socialite primarily known for her roles on the MTV reality shows "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills". She has also had supporting roles in such films as, "Fingerprints" and "Spring Breakdown". Born Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari on January 5, 1987, in Denver, Colorado, she became a true TV sensation as a member of the reality show "Laguna Beach" She was even nominated for a Teen Choice Award for "Choice Reality Star" in 2006. Even though a Colorado-native, she was raised in Laguna Beach, California, where she attended Laguna Beach High School as a teenager. It was in 2004 that she first entered the limelight after she was cast in the reality television series "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County". The show documented the lives of Kristin and her friends, who were all wealthy, good looking California kids. During the first season of the show, Cavallari's personality, charisma and acting talent helped her earn recognition from both critics and fans. She could be seen on the Laguna Beach series for two seasons before she moved to Los Angeles to fulfill her dreams of acting. In addition to appearing in several television series as minor characters, Cavallari also starred in handful of movies including "Van Wilder: Freshman Year", "Green Flash", "Spring Breakdown" and "Wild Cherry". In 2011 Kristin became engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler. In March of 2013 she gave birth to their first child, a son named Camden Jack, and later that year, Kristin and Jay were married. On May 7, 2014 the couple announced the birth of their second child, Jaxon Wyatt and in December 2014, she appeared on the hit Bravo reality series, "Millionaire Matchmaker" where she helped Ally Shapiro discover the importance of self-confidence in dating.
Kristin Cavallari Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kristin Cavallari against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jan 5, 1987 (29 years old)
Actor, TV Personality, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari, Kristen Cavallari, Kris, Kristin Elizabeth Cutler, Kristen Elizabeth Cavalleri
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.