Kristin Cavallari Net Worth: Kristin Cavallari is an American television personality, fashion designer and actress who has a net worth of $2.5 million dollars. Kristin Cavallari is an actress and socialite primarily known for her roles on the MTV reality shows "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills". She has also had supporting roles in such films as, "Fingerprints" and "Spring Breakdown". Born Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari on January 5, 1987, in Denver, Colorado, she became a true TV sensation as a member of the reality show "Laguna Beach" She was even nominated for a Teen Choice Award for "Choice Reality Star" in 2006. Even though a Colorado-native, she was raised in Laguna Beach, California, where she attended Laguna Beach High School as a teenager. It was in 2004 that she first entered the limelight after she was cast in the reality television series "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County". The show documented the lives of Kristin and her friends, who were all wealthy, good looking California kids. During the first season of the show, Cavallari's personality, charisma and acting talent helped her earn recognition from both critics and fans. She could be seen on the Laguna Beach series for two seasons before she moved to Los Angeles to fulfill her dreams of acting. In addition to appearing in several television series as minor characters, Cavallari also starred in handful of movies including "Van Wilder: Freshman Year", "Green Flash", "Spring Breakdown" and "Wild Cherry". In 2011 Kristin became engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler. In March of 2013 she gave birth to their first child, a son named Camden Jack, and later that year, Kristin and Jay were married. On May 7, 2014 the couple announced the birth of their second child, Jaxon Wyatt and in December 2014, she appeared on the hit Bravo reality series, "Millionaire Matchmaker" where she helped Ally Shapiro discover the importance of self-confidence in dating.
Kristin Cavallari Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kristin Cavallari against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jan 5, 1987 (28 years old)
Actor, TV Personality, Fashion designer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari, Kristen Cavallari, Kris, Kristin Elizabeth Cutler, Kristen Elizabeth Cavalleri
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.