Kirk Douglas net worth: Kirk Douglas is an American actor, producer, and author who has a net worth of $60 million. Kirk Douglas is an actor of stage and screen as well as film producer and author. Douglas was born Issur Danielovitch in Amsterdam, New York, in December 1916. Born to Jewish immigrants from the Russian Empire, Douglas changed his name before joining the Navy during World War II. Douglas has over 90 acting credits to his name. Some of his more popular movies include Champion, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, Spartacus, and Tough Guys. The American Film Institute named Douglas as #17 on their list of the greatest male screen legends in American film history. He was given the Academy Honorary Award in 1996 for having 50 years in the motion picture community. He played a crucial role to help end the Hollywood blacklist in 1960. Douglas has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. At one time his star was stolen, but has since been replaced. He received lifetime achievement awards from the Screen Actors Guild and AFI. Over the years he has written over ten books. He has been married twice and his son is actor Michael Douglas. Kirk Douglas survived a helicopter crash in 1991 that resulted in two deaths. At the age of 92 Douglas was credit as being the oldest celebrity blogger.
Kirk Douglas Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 9, 1916 (98 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Author, Film director, Businessperson, Soldier
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Issur Danielovitch Demsky, Issur Danielovitch, Izzy Demsky, Mr Kirk Douglas
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Kirk Douglas Earnings
Click to Expand
- In Harm's Way$400,000
- Last Train from Gun Hill$325,000against 10% of gross
- Paths of Glory$350,000
- 20000 Leagues Under the Sea$175,000
- Out of the Past$25,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"He's probably been asked this question so many times, he's sick of answering it, which may be one explanation for his simple answer.