Kirk Douglas net worth: Kirk Douglas is an American actor, producer, and author who has a net worth of $60 million. Kirk Douglas is an actor of stage and screen as well as film producer and author. Douglas was born Issur Danielovitch in Amsterdam, New York, in December 1916. Born to Jewish immigrants from the Russian Empire, Douglas changed his name before joining the Navy during World War II. Douglas has over 90 acting credits to his name. Some of his more popular movies include Champion, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, Spartacus, and Tough Guys. The American Film Institute named Douglas as #17 on their list of the greatest male screen legends in American film history. He was given the Academy Honorary Award in 1996 for having 50 years in the motion picture community. He played a crucial role to help end the Hollywood blacklist in 1960. Douglas has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. At one time his star was stolen, but has since been replaced. He received lifetime achievement awards from the Screen Actors Guild and AFI. Over the years he has written over ten books. He has been married twice and his son is actor Michael Douglas. Kirk Douglas survived a helicopter crash in 1991 that resulted in two deaths. At the age of 92 Douglas was credit as being the oldest celebrity blogger.
Kirk Douglas Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 9, 1916 (99 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Author, Film director, Businessperson, Soldier
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Issur Danielovitch Demsky, Issur Danielovitch, Izzy Demsky, Mr Kirk Douglas
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Kirk Douglas Earnings
Click to Expand
- In Harm's Way$400,000
- Last Train from Gun Hill$325,000against 10% of gross
- Paths of Glory$350,000
- 20000 Leagues Under the Sea$175,000
- Out of the Past$25,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.