Kirk Douglas net worth: Kirk Douglas is an American actor, producer, and author who has a net worth of $60 million. Kirk Douglas is an actor of stage and screen as well as film producer and author. Douglas was born Issur Danielovitch in Amsterdam, New York, in December 1916. Born to Jewish immigrants from the Russian Empire, Douglas changed his name before joining the Navy during World War II. Douglas has over 90 acting credits to his name. Some of his more popular movies include Champion, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, Spartacus, and Tough Guys. The American Film Institute named Douglas as #17 on their list of the greatest male screen legends in American film history. He was given the Academy Honorary Award in 1996 for having 50 years in the motion picture community. He played a crucial role to help end the Hollywood blacklist in 1960. Douglas has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. At one time his star was stolen, but has since been replaced. He received lifetime achievement awards from the Screen Actors Guild and AFI. Over the years he has written over ten books. He has been married twice and his son is actor Michael Douglas. Kirk Douglas survived a helicopter crash in 1991 that resulted in two deaths. At the age of 92 Douglas was credit as being the oldest celebrity blogger.
Kirk Douglas Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 9, 1916 (99 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Author, Film director, Businessperson, Soldier
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Issur Danielovitch Demsky, Issur Danielovitch, Izzy Demsky, Mr Kirk Douglas
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Kirk Douglas Earnings
Click to Expand
- In Harm's Way$400,000
- Last Train from Gun Hill$325,000against 10% of gross
- Paths of Glory$350,000
- 20000 Leagues Under the Sea$175,000
- Out of the Past$25,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.