Kimberly Williams Paisley net worth: Kimberly Williams Paisley is an American actress, director, and producer who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Kimberly Williams Paisley was born in Rye, New York, and went on to attend Northwestern University. While at Northwestern, she was cast in her first major film role, as Annie Banks in "Father of the Bride". Prior to beginning her on-camera career, she had worked for several years in theater productions. In addition to appearing in "Father of the Bride" and its sequel, she has gone back and forth between film and television projects for over two decades. Some of her credits include "Indian Summer", "Jake's Women", "Coldblooded", "The War at Home", "Relativity", "Safe House", "The 10th Kingdom", Less Than Perfect", "How to Eat Fried Worms", "We Are Marshall", and "Royal Pains". She is also widely recognized for her co-starring role on "According to Jim". She is currently appearing on the hit series, "Nashville". She is currently married to country music super star Brad Paisley.
Kimberly Williams-Paisley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kimberly Williams-Paisley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 14, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Film Editor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Kimberly Payne Williams, Kim, Kimberly Williams, Kimberley Paisley
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?