Kimberly Williams Paisley net worth: Kimberly Williams Paisley is an American actress, director, and producer who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Kimberly Williams Paisley was born in Rye, New York, and went on to attend Northwestern University. While at Northwestern, she was cast in her first major film role, as Annie Banks in "Father of the Bride". Prior to beginning her on-camera career, she had worked for several years in theater productions. In addition to appearing in "Father of the Bride" and its sequel, she has gone back and forth between film and television projects for over two decades. Some of her credits include "Indian Summer", "Jake's Women", "Coldblooded", "The War at Home", "Relativity", "Safe House", "The 10th Kingdom", Less Than Perfect", "How to Eat Fried Worms", "We Are Marshall", and "Royal Pains". She is also widely recognized for her co-starring role on "According to Jim". She is currently appearing on the hit series, "Nashville". She is currently married to country music super star Brad Paisley.
Kimberly Williams-Paisley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kimberly Williams-Paisley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 14, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Film Editor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Kimberly Payne Williams, Kim, Kimberly Williams, Kimberley Paisley
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Announce Staggering Wealth Donation In Honor Of Daughter's Birthon Dec 2, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...