Kimberly Williams Paisley net worth: Kimberly Williams Paisley is an American actress, director, and producer who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Kimberly Williams Paisley was born in Rye, New York, and went on to attend Northwestern University. While at Northwestern, she was cast in her first major film role, as Annie Banks in "Father of the Bride". Prior to beginning her on-camera career, she had worked for several years in theater productions. In addition to appearing in "Father of the Bride" and its sequel, she has gone back and forth between film and television projects for over two decades. Some of her credits include "Indian Summer", "Jake's Women", "Coldblooded", "The War at Home", "Relativity", "Safe House", "The 10th Kingdom", Less Than Perfect", "How to Eat Fried Worms", "We Are Marshall", and "Royal Pains". She is also widely recognized for her co-starring role on "According to Jim". She is currently appearing on the hit series, "Nashville". She is currently married to country music super star Brad Paisley.
Kimberly Williams-Paisley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Kimberly Williams-Paisley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 14, 1971
Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Television Director, Screenwriter, Film Editor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Kimberly Payne Williams, Kim, Kimberly Williams, Kimberley Paisley
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.