Kim Basinger Net Worth – Kim Basinger is an American model and actress who has a net worth of $36 million dollars. Born in Athens, Georgia, in 1953, Kim Basinger was born into a military family and began her entertainment career as a ballerina. She went on to win several pageants, including Junior Miss Georgia, which led to her contract offer from the Ford Modeling Agency. Rather than signing, however, Basinger decided to attend the University of Georgia, but quickly changed her mind and accepted the offer. She left modeling after five years to pursue an acting career. Basinger made her debut in the 1976 TV show" Gemini Man" before landing several small parts on "Charlie's Angels", "McMillan & Wife", and "The Six Million Dollar Man". She made her feature movie debut in "Hard County" and later "Mother Lode" with Charlton Heston in 1982. She went on to co-star with Sean Connery in the 1983 film "Never Say Never Again". To draw attention to her role as Bond girl Domino Petachi, Basinger posed nude for "Playboy". She credits that decision with landing her several movie roles, including her Golden Globe-nominated appearance in "The Natural" alongside Robert Redford and her performance in the erotic film "9 ½ Weeks". In 1997, she was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in "L.A. Confidential". Other TV and film credits include "Batman", "The Marrying Man", "Wayne's World 2", "8 Mile", and "Charlie St. Cloud". Basinger has been married twice. She and her first husband, Ron Synder-Britton, wed in 1980 and divorced in 1989; that marriage became the subject of Britton's book "Longer than Forever" in which he speculates about her purported extramarital affairs. Basinger then married actor Alec Baldwin in 1993 after they met on the set of "The Marrying Man". Their divorce was finalized in 2002, and they had one child together. Basinger is an enthusiastic supporter of animal rights and has posed in PETA advertisements.
Kim Basinger Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1953 (61 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Singer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Kimila Ann Basinger, Kim, Scream Queen, Chelsea, Kimila Ann "Kim" Basinger
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
Kim Basinger Earnings
Click to Expand
- I Dreamed of Africa$5,000,000
- The Real McCoy$3,000,000
- Cool World$1,700,000
- Final Analysis$3,000,000
- The Marrying Man$2,500,000
- My Stepmother Is an Alien$1,250,000
- Blind Date$1,000,000
- No Mercy$1,000,000
- Nine 1/2 Weeks$508,000
- Fool for Love$208,000
- The Natural$250,000
- The Man Who Loved Women$200,000
- Never Say Never Again$250,000
- Mother Lode$125,000
- Hard Country$125,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.