Kim Basinger Net Worth: Kim Basinger is an American model and actress who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Born in Athens, Georgia, in 1953, Kim Basinger was born into a military family and began her entertainment career as a ballerina. She went on to win several pageants, including Junior Miss Georgia, which led to her contract offer from the Ford Modeling Agency. Rather than signing, however, Basinger decided to attend the University of Georgia, but quickly changed her mind and accepted the offer. She left modeling after five years to pursue an acting career. Basinger made her debut in the 1976 TV show" Gemini Man" before landing several small parts on "Charlie's Angels", "McMillan & Wife", and "The Six Million Dollar Man". She made her feature movie debut in "Hard County" and later "Mother Lode" with Charlton Heston in 1982. She went on to co-star with Sean Connery in the 1983 film "Never Say Never Again". To draw attention to her role as Bond girl Domino Petachi, Basinger posed nude for "Playboy". She credits that decision with landing her several movie roles, including her Golden Globe-nominated appearance in "The Natural" alongside Robert Redford and her performance in the erotic film "9 ½ Weeks". In 1997, she was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in "L.A. Confidential". Other TV and film credits include "Batman", "The Marrying Man", "Wayne's World 2", "8 Mile", and "Charlie St. Cloud". Basinger has been married twice. She and her first husband, Ron Synder-Britton, wed in 1980 and divorced in 1989; that marriage became the subject of Britton's book "Longer than Forever" in which he speculates about her purported extramarital affairs. Basinger then married actor Alec Baldwin in 1993 after they met on the set of "The Marrying Man". Their divorce was finalized in 2002, and they had one child together. Basinger is an enthusiastic supporter of animal rights and has posed in PETA advertisements.
Kim Basinger Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1953 (62 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Singer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Kimila Ann Basinger, Kim, Scream Queen, Chelsea, Kimila Ann "Kim" Basinger
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Basinger Earnings
Click to Expand
- I Dreamed of Africa$5,000,000
- The Real McCoy$3,000,000
- Cool World$1,700,000
- Final Analysis$3,000,000
- The Marrying Man$2,500,000
- My Stepmother Is an Alien$1,250,000
- Blind Date$1,000,000
- No Mercy$1,000,000
- Nine 1/2 Weeks$508,000
- Fool for Love$208,000
- The Natural$250,000
- The Man Who Loved Women$200,000
- Never Say Never Again$250,000
- Mother Lode$125,000
- Hard Country$125,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.