Kim Basinger Net Worth – Kim Basinger is an American model and actress who has a net worth of $36 million dollars. Born in Athens, Georgia, in 1953, Kim Basinger was born into a military family and began her entertainment career as a ballerina. She went on to win several pageants, including Junior Miss Georgia, which led to her contract offer from the Ford Modeling Agency. Rather than signing, however, Basinger decided to attend the University of Georgia, but quickly changed her mind and accepted the offer. She left modeling after five years to pursue an acting career. Basinger made her debut in the 1976 TV show" Gemini Man" before landing several small parts on "Charlie's Angels", "McMillan & Wife", and "The Six Million Dollar Man". She made her feature movie debut in "Hard County" and later "Mother Lode" with Charlton Heston in 1982. She went on to co-star with Sean Connery in the 1983 film "Never Say Never Again". To draw attention to her role as Bond girl Domino Petachi, Basinger posed nude for "Playboy". She credits that decision with landing her several movie roles, including her Golden Globe-nominated appearance in "The Natural" alongside Robert Redford and her performance in the erotic film "9 ½ Weeks". In 1997, she was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in "L.A. Confidential". Other TV and film credits include "Batman", "The Marrying Man", "Wayne's World 2", "8 Mile", and "Charlie St. Cloud". Basinger has been married twice. She and her first husband, Ron Synder-Britton, wed in 1980 and divorced in 1989; that marriage became the subject of Britton's book "Longer than Forever" in which he speculates about her purported extramarital affairs. Basinger then married actor Alec Baldwin in 1993 after they met on the set of "The Marrying Man". Their divorce was finalized in 2002, and they had one child together. Basinger is an enthusiastic supporter of animal rights and has posed in PETA advertisements.
Kim Basinger Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1953 (62 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Singer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Kimila Ann Basinger, Kim, Scream Queen, Chelsea, Kimila Ann "Kim" Basinger
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Kim Basinger Earnings
Click to Expand
- I Dreamed of Africa$5,000,000
- The Real McCoy$3,000,000
- Cool World$1,700,000
- Final Analysis$3,000,000
- The Marrying Man$2,500,000
- My Stepmother Is an Alien$1,250,000
- Blind Date$1,000,000
- No Mercy$1,000,000
- Nine 1/2 Weeks$508,000
- Fool for Love$208,000
- The Natural$250,000
- The Man Who Loved Women$200,000
- Never Say Never Again$250,000
- Mother Lode$125,000
- Hard Country$125,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.