Kim Basinger Net Worth – Kim Basinger is an American model and actress who has a net worth of $36 million dollars. Born in Athens, Georgia, in 1953, Kim Basinger was born into a military family and began her entertainment career as a ballerina. She went on to win several pageants, including Junior Miss Georgia, which led to her contract offer from the Ford Modeling Agency. Rather than signing, however, Basinger decided to attend the University of Georgia, but quickly changed her mind and accepted the offer. She left modeling after five years to pursue an acting career. Basinger made her debut in the 1976 TV show" Gemini Man" before landing several small parts on "Charlie's Angels", "McMillan & Wife", and "The Six Million Dollar Man". She made her feature movie debut in "Hard County" and later "Mother Lode" with Charlton Heston in 1982. She went on to co-star with Sean Connery in the 1983 film "Never Say Never Again". To draw attention to her role as Bond girl Domino Petachi, Basinger posed nude for "Playboy". She credits that decision with landing her several movie roles, including her Golden Globe-nominated appearance in "The Natural" alongside Robert Redford and her performance in the erotic film "9 ½ Weeks". In 1997, she was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in "L.A. Confidential". Other TV and film credits include "Batman", "The Marrying Man", "Wayne's World 2", "8 Mile", and "Charlie St. Cloud". Basinger has been married twice. She and her first husband, Ron Synder-Britton, wed in 1980 and divorced in 1989; that marriage became the subject of Britton's book "Longer than Forever" in which he speculates about her purported extramarital affairs. Basinger then married actor Alec Baldwin in 1993 after they met on the set of "The Marrying Man". Their divorce was finalized in 2002, and they had one child together. Basinger is an enthusiastic supporter of animal rights and has posed in PETA advertisements.
Kim Basinger Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1953 (61 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Singer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Kimila Ann Basinger, Kim, Scream Queen, Chelsea, Kimila Ann "Kim" Basinger
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Kim Basinger Earnings
Click to Expand
- I Dreamed of Africa$5,000,000
- The Real McCoy$3,000,000
- Cool World$1,700,000
- Final Analysis$3,000,000
- The Marrying Man$2,500,000
- My Stepmother Is an Alien$1,250,000
- Blind Date$1,000,000
- No Mercy$1,000,000
- Nine 1/2 Weeks$508,000
- Fool for Love$208,000
- The Natural$250,000
- The Man Who Loved Women$200,000
- Never Say Never Again$250,000
- Mother Lode$125,000
- Hard Country$125,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...