Kim Basinger Net Worth: Kim Basinger is an American model and actress who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Born in Athens, Georgia, in 1953, Kim Basinger was born into a military family and began her entertainment career as a ballerina. She went on to win several pageants, including Junior Miss Georgia, which led to her contract offer from the Ford Modeling Agency. Rather than signing, however, Basinger decided to attend the University of Georgia, but quickly changed her mind and accepted the offer. She left modeling after five years to pursue an acting career. Basinger made her debut in the 1976 TV show" Gemini Man" before landing several small parts on "Charlie's Angels", "McMillan & Wife", and "The Six Million Dollar Man". She made her feature movie debut in "Hard County" and later "Mother Lode" with Charlton Heston in 1982. She went on to co-star with Sean Connery in the 1983 film "Never Say Never Again". To draw attention to her role as Bond girl Domino Petachi, Basinger posed nude for "Playboy". She credits that decision with landing her several movie roles, including her Golden Globe-nominated appearance in "The Natural" alongside Robert Redford and her performance in the erotic film "9 ½ Weeks". In 1997, she was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in "L.A. Confidential". Other TV and film credits include "Batman", "The Marrying Man", "Wayne's World 2", "8 Mile", and "Charlie St. Cloud". Basinger has been married twice. She and her first husband, Ron Synder-Britton, wed in 1980 and divorced in 1989; that marriage became the subject of Britton's book "Longer than Forever" in which he speculates about her purported extramarital affairs. Basinger then married actor Alec Baldwin in 1993 after they met on the set of "The Marrying Man". Their divorce was finalized in 2002, and they had one child together. Basinger is an enthusiastic supporter of animal rights and has posed in PETA advertisements.
Kim Basinger Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1953 (62 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Singer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Kimila Ann Basinger, Kim, Scream Queen, Chelsea, Kimila Ann "Kim" Basinger
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Kim Basinger Earnings
Click to Expand
- I Dreamed of Africa$5,000,000
- The Real McCoy$3,000,000
- Cool World$1,700,000
- Final Analysis$3,000,000
- The Marrying Man$2,500,000
- My Stepmother Is an Alien$1,250,000
- Blind Date$1,000,000
- No Mercy$1,000,000
- Nine 1/2 Weeks$508,000
- Fool for Love$208,000
- The Natural$250,000
- The Man Who Loved Women$200,000
- Never Say Never Again$250,000
- Mother Lode$125,000
- Hard Country$125,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?