Keshia Knight Pulliam net worth: Keshia Knight Pulliam is an American actress who has a net worth of $12 million. Keshia Knight-Pulliam acquired that net worth mainly as a television actress. She is most well known for her role as Rudy on the sitcom The Cosby Show. Born Keshia Knight Pulliam on April 9, 1979, in Newark, New Jersey, she rose to stardom with her childhood role as "Rudy Huxtable" on the NBC sitcom, The Cosby Show (1984–1992). Prior to playing the spunky, pint-sized youngest daughter of Dr. Cliff Huxtable (Bill Cosby) on the hit series, she starred in numerous national commercials, was a regular on Sesame Street (1969– ) and had the feature film The Last Dragon (1985) on her resume. She started her career at the tender age of nine months in a national print ad for Johnson's & Johnson's baby products; but it was her Gatsby role that landed her in the record books at that time as the youngest actor nominated for an Emmy award. Following her work on The Cosby Show, she continued to appear on other reality shows and performed in various independent films, including the comedy Beauty Shop (2005) and Tyler Perry's dramedy Madea Goes to Jail (2009). Most recently, she became one of the contestants on the ABC celebrity diving show Splash (2013), where, unfortunately, she was the first to be eliminated, and on the hit NBC reality series, Celebrity Apprentice (2015) with Donald Trump. Unlike many other child stars, Keshia Knight Pulliam's career has never been stained with drugs, crime, or notoriety.
Keshia Knight Pulliam Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Keshia Knight Pulliam against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Date of Birth
Apr 9, 1979
United States of America
5 ft (1.54 m)
Keshia Knight, Keshia Knight-Pulliam
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 Millionon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?